Chapter 22

Opposites

 

Sehun stepped back and cleared his throat as he looked away from her. ‘We’re done here’ Sehun walked out of the small cubicle and towards the exit. ‘So fast?’ Reina felt disappointed leaving so early when she had just get used to the game.

‘Arent you coming?’ Sehun called out from afar. ‘Arasso! Wait for me!’ Reina replied. She took one last look at the baseball field before chasing after Sehun.

They walked back towards the street. Reina could felt her stomach growling after the tiring game. ‘Are you hungry? Im hungry’ Reina touched her tummy that was starting to growl.

‘What do you want to eat?’ Sehun asked as he walked with his hands in his pocket.

‘Ramyun?’ Reina suggested.

Sehun turned and raised his brow at her ‘Didn’t we just ate it yesterday at your house?’

Reina meekily smiled ‘Really? But I really feel like eating ramyun now. Cant we have that even when we have it yesterday?’ Reina used a little aegyo on him.

‘Please?’ Reina hopefully looked at him.

‘Your treat’ Sehun spoke and walked towards the ramyun house. ‘Yay!’ Reina cheered even though she had to pay for their meal. She clinged onto his arm as they headed towards the ramyun house. Sehun pulled out but Reina just hug his arm again. Sehun gave Reina a look but she just smiled at him. ‘Hurry hurry’ Reina spoke and pulled him inside the ramyun house. Sehun gave up and just let her do whatever she liked.

They settled down on a table and look through the menu. There were so many different types of ramyun that Reina didn’t know what to eat while Sehun had already had his menu closed, decision made.

Sehun watched as Reina bite her lip and frowned hard, thinking of what to choose. ‘Whats so hard about it? Just pick one’

Reina looked up from her menu ‘But I cant pick one. I want to eat both. What should I do?’ Reina looked at Sehun for help.

Sehun rolled his eyes at her ‘What do you want?’

‘I want seafood ramyun and beef soup ramyun, which one should I choose?’ Reina bite her lip and looked down at the menu again.

Sehun raised his hand and the waiter came by. ‘How can I help you sir?’

‘I would like a seafood food ramyun and a beef soup ramyun.’ Sehun said. Reina looked up from her menu. *Isnt that what I wanted?*

‘We’ll share, what else do you want?’ Sehun looked away from the waiter and looked at her. ‘I want this one too’ Reina happily said as she pointed the pan-fried dumplings to Sehun.

‘Get us one of this too, and also two extra bowl’ Sehun spoke to the waiter. ‘Anything else?’ the waiter asked as he noted down their orders. ‘That would be all’ Sehun closed and returned the menu back to the waiter.

Reina sipped on her water and relaxed back on her seat. She rest her chin on her palm as she looked out of the window and let her eyes wonder at the busy street. ‘What shall we do after this?’ Reina turned away from the window and looked at Sehun. ‘Home’ Sehun said with a straight face.

Reina fake a laugh ‘Ha-ha not funny’

‘I didn’t say it was’ Sehun replied.

‘Yah!’ Reina yelled. Sehun covered . ‘Are you crazy?’ Sehun looked back at the customers in the restaurant and apologetically bowed to them.

Reina slapped his hand away ‘You’re the one that made me like that in the first place’ Reina folded her arm and sit back, looking away from Sehun. She wanted to ignore him but that was soon forgotten once the food came. ‘Wa, Im so hungry now’ Reina’s eyes sparkled as she watched the food placed in front of her. ‘What should I eat first?’ Reina looked between the two bowls of ramyun.  Sehun chuckled at her quick change of mood. ‘What?’ Reina narrowed her eyes at him.

‘Just picked one, its not like it’ll go missing while you eat the other one’ Sehun snorted.

Reina ignored his comment and took some of the seafood ramyun. ‘I’ll eat well’ Reina clasped her hand together and said before she chomped on her food.

When they were done with their lunch, Reina walked towards the counter and held out her wallet. ‘Debit’ Sehun handed his card to the cashier before Reina could her cash out.

Reina blinked as she looked at Sehun ‘Didn’t you say it was my treat?’

‘How about you don’t ask any question and say a simple thank you instead?’ Sehun asked back.

Reina smiled before she hugged Sehun’s arm ‘Thank you, thank you thank you! Thank you chingu!’ Reina said. Sehun shook his head and signed the receipt before taking back his card.

They walked back into the street and roamed around. Reina spotted a gaming machine by the side of the street and pulled Sehun towards it. ‘Lets have a battle huh?’ Reina challenged.

‘What will the loser do?’ Sehun asked.

Reina smirked ‘How about a treat for dessert since we just finished our lunch?’

‘Challenged accepted. Ladies first’ Sehun smirked back.

‘Fine with me’ Reina took the hammer and put coins into the machine. The game started and squirrels began popping out of the holes. Reina took the hammer and tried to hit each and every of the squirrel she spotted. ‘Bong! Bong! Bong!’ Reina slammed hard on the squirrel’s head as they popped out. When the game ended, Reina had achieved 380 points. She smiled satisfied. ‘Do you want to surrender now? It’ll be a lot easier for the both of us’ Reina suggested.

‘No way’ Sehun took the hammer from Reina and put coins into the machine. The game started and Sehun hit each and every one of it that popped out from the holes. Reina’s smile dropped at Sehun’s point. There were still 30 seconds left yet Sehun was already reaching 360 points. Reina stole Sehun’s hammer away from him. ‘Yah! Return me my hammer, Im still in the middle of the game’ Sehun yelled as he tried to snatch the hammer back.

‘That’s the main point!’ Reina tried to held it away from Sehun. ‘Yah! You’re cheating!’ Sehun tried taking it away from her.  

‘I don’t care!’ Reina said but Sehun managed to snatch it back but the game ended. ‘Yes!’ Reina pumped her hand in the air.

Sehun turned around and scowled ‘Is that something you should even be proud of?’

Reina shrugged ‘I don’t care, I win, your treat! Hurry up!’ Reina happily turned around but bumped into somebody.

Reina bowed as she stepped back ‘Im sor-’

‘Reina’ Reina froze in place as she met eyes with the person.