Chapter 30

Opposites

 

Reina was having lunch with Exo-K when her phone vibrated. Reina instantly turn towards Sehun but he was joking around with Kai. *Why would my phone vibrate?* Reina frowned and took out her phone.

From: Weird Guy

Where are you?

Reina read the name again. *Weird guy?* She had almost forgotten about Top even when she was the one that name him that on her contact.

 

From: Reina

Why?

Reina was about to eat again when the message came in again.

 

From: Weird Guy

Tell me.

 

Reina rolled her eyes as she replied back.

From: Reina

School.

 

Sehun noticed Reina's sudden stop from eating and raised his brow 'Arent you eating?'

Reina's phone vibrated again. Sehun raised his brow further. He was about to ask her when Kai distracted him. Reina looked at the message.

From: Weird Guy

Where?

 

From: Reina

Not telling you.

Reina off her phone and placed it back into her pocket.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina held the strap of her bag as she walked out of the school gate. Reina stopped and leaned at the side of the school gate while waiting for Sehun to be out. While waiting, Reina swiftly turned and noticed a red sports car outside her school but turned her head away without giving it much attention. Reina heard a honk from the car but ignored it. She heard the car honked again. Female students were gasping and whispering as they watched the person came out of the car.

‘Omo who is he?’

‘Why is he outside our school? He’s tall and hot’

*Why isn’t Sehun out yet* Reina tapped her feet as she waited for him.

The car honked again. ‘Why is he staring at the weird girl Reina?’ students whispered. It wasnt long when the car honked again. Reina stopped when she heard her name. *Wait a minute, red sports car, tall and hot.. don’t tell me…* Reina instantly snapped her head towards the direction of the car.   

Top straightened from leaning against his car. ‘Yo!’ Top saluted with a smirk. *How did he find me?!* Reina’s mouth dropped at the person in front of her. ‘How did you find me?!’ Reina gasped. Students were staring at the both of them. Reina gave them a look and they unwillingly walked away.

Top just smirked at her and waved the matter off. ‘I have my way’ He opened the car door and motioned for her to get into the car. Reina just stood where she was. 'Arent you moving? We made a deal remember?' Top tapped his finger on his car door as he looked at her. Reina sighed and mentally scolded herself. *Why did I even agree that day?!*

------Flashback------

'Where are you taking me to? Didnt you say you'll send me home?' Reina frowned as she looked at her surrounding.

Top smirked as he looked at Reina through the rear mirror, 'I did. But I didnt say when.' He shrugged innocently.

'Mwoh?! You're not sending me home now?! Where are you taking me to?' Reina yelled.

Top drove the car to the side and stopped. 'Well I can drive you home now too but..'

'But what?' Reina was getting impatient with his mind games.

Top turned around and gave Reina an innocent smile. He held out one finger 'Just one condition. You agree and I'll send you home straight away.'

Reina looked at his eyes which give off nothing and warily asked 'what is it?'

'Just accompany me for a day. Simple right?' Top smiled innocently.

Reina narrowed her eyes at him. 'Just agree, it wouldnt be something bad I promise. Dont you want to go home?' Top tried persuading.

-----End Of Flashback-----

Reina heaved a sigh and stepped into the car. Top swiftly closed the door and went over to the other side of the car. Just when Top drove off the school ground, Reina received a call from Sehun. Reina instantly picked up his call upon seeing his name.

‘Where are you? Didn’t you say to meet outside the gate?’ Sehun’s worried voice could be heard over the line.  

Reina gasped when she realised she had totally forgotten about it when she met Top. ‘Omo, did you wait long? Mian Sehunnie, I forgot. I cant met you today, I got something on.’ She lied.

Sehun was silent on the other line. ‘Sehun?’ Reina called.

‘Arasso’ Sehun replied then hung up the phone. Reina frowned at his sudden coldness. *Whats wrong with him?*

‘Who’s that? Boyfriend?’ Top asked as he changed lane.

Reina chuckled then waved her hand. ‘Aniya, just friend. My one and only best friend’

Top raised his brow. ‘Just friend?’

Reina nodded ‘Yeah, he isn’t normal.’ *Gay to be exact* before Top could ask what she meant, Reina changed the topic. ‘Where are we going?’

Top just smirked ‘You’ll see’

Sehun on the other hand was walking his way home. Exo-K had asked him to join them but he declined even when he’s free now. *Who’s that guy?* he had an impulse to call Reina again but stopped himself from doing that.

------Flashback-----

Sehun had come out of the school gate looking for Reina. His class had been delayed because of his classmate. ‘Who’s that guy? He’s really hot. He must be rich to own such car. But why is he with her?’ Sehun heard a girl spoke as she walked past him.

‘Yeah I don’t get it too. Why would Reina, the weird girl be able to know someone as hot as him?’  Sehun paused when he heard what she said. *Did that girl just mentioned Reina? Who has she met this time? Not her ex right?* The next thing Sehun knew, he was already calling her phone number.

-----End Of Flashback----

Sehun shook his head to clear away his thought but still, the thought of not knowing who Reina was with worried him.