Final

Opposites

 

‘We’re going myungdong, you’re not coming right?’ Suho asked.

Before Sehun could answer, Kai slung a hand over his shoulder and spoke ‘Someone’s heart isn’t with us anymore. All he could see now is his girlfriend’ Kai teased.

Sehun lightly punched Kai’s stomach and he doubled over. ‘Ouch.. that hurts buddy’ Kai punched him back on Sehun’s arm. Exo-K chuckled then waved ‘See you tomorrow then’

Sehun waved and watched them walked away, leaving him behind. He knew Exo-K would be having a lot fun yet he wouldn’t regret not going with them. For now, he only wanted to be by Reina’s side.

‘Sehunnie!’ Sehun heard Reina’s voice from behind and instantly turned around with a smile on his face.

Reina didn’t manage to stop on time and crashed onto Sehun. ‘Mian’ Reina bite her lip and looked at Sehun apologetically.

Sehun clucked his tongue and pinched her nose, ‘What did I tell you about rushing?’

‘But you waited for awhile already’ Reina explained.

‘Still, you shouldn’t rush. What if you fall on your way here? Do you want to put disinfectant on your leg?’ Sehun asked.

Reina grimaced and shook her head instantly ‘No’

‘See? Even if you’re late, don’t rush. I have no problem in waiting for you so don’t rush the next time.’ Sehun spoke.

‘Arasso’ Reina nodded obediently.

Sehun chuckled then lightly ruffled her hair. ‘Shall we go now?’ Sehun held out his hand. Reina took it without any hesitation.

2 hour later, they found themselves at the beach. ‘Wa, it’s the sea!’ Reina ran towards the sea the moment they saw it. Reina turned around and waved to Sehun who was still taking his own sweet time walking. ‘Hurry! Sehun hurry!’ Reina ran over towards him and pulled him over to the sea.

‘Slow down Reina’ Sehun spoke seeing how excited Reina was.

‘Pretty isnt it?’ Reina pointed towards the sea. Sehun nodded. It had been awhile since he last came to the beach.

Reina sneakily went behind of Sehun and gave him a hard push. ‘Splash!’ the next moment Sehun knew, his shoe was all wet and a quarter of his pant was wet too.

Sehun looked down at his wet self then looked at Reina who was giggling. Reina stopped giggling when Sehun raised his brow at her. Reina slowly took a step back. 

‘You don’t think you’ll get away with this do you?’ Sehun asked.

Reina just smiled then suggested ‘You wont right?’

‘What do you think?’ Sehun asked back while taking a step forward.

‘Uh-oh’ Reina ran for her life immediately but Sehun caught her easily with his long legs. ‘Where do you’re going?’ Sehun whispered in her ear.

Reina slightly shivered at the voice. She shruggled and ran away but Sehun caught her again and swing her around with his arm around her waist. Reina squealed, surprised. She thought Sehun would just let her go when he released her but she was wrong. Sehun swiped Reina off her foot and carried her up.

Reina squealed as Sehun walked towards the sea. ‘Let me go!’ Reina struggled but Sehun held tight on her. ‘It wouldn’t be fair if Im the only wet is it?’

‘Sehunnie, please?’ Reina pleaded with both of her hand.

Sehun chuckled then looked down at Reina who was giving him the puppy look. ‘Sorry darling’ Reina knew Sehun was about to drop her and quickly wound her arms around his neck but before she could do that, Sehun had already dropped her into the sea.

‘Splash!’ Reina’s body landed in the water, half of her body was all drenched. She looked up at Sehun who was laughing at her. Reina stood up in anger but another idea came in mind. Reina dipped her hand into the water and splash water towards Sehun.

Sehun stopped laughing and froze in his place, stunned. ‘Splash!’ Reina splashed the water towards his way again.

Sehun looked down at his slightly wet shirt then raised his brow at Reina ‘Are you declaring war?’

Reina copied his expression as she looked at him ‘And what if I am?’ Reina boldly asked.

‘Then be prepared to get all wet’ Sehun smirked and a water fight break out. Both Reina and Sehun splashed each other as they played in the water.

Half an hour later, the water fight stopped when Sehun gave up. Both of them were wet from head to toe. ‘Come on, let get out’ Sehun took Reina’s hand and walked out of the water. 

Reina took her shoes off and held it with her free hand while Sehun did the same. They walked by the side of the beach hand in hand while water dripped down from their clothes. ‘We look so silly now’ Reina laughed as she looked down at her drenched self.

‘And whose fault did you think it is?’ Sehun asked.

Reina leaned in and poke Sehun’s nose. ‘Your fault.’

Sehun raised his brow at her accusement. He wound his arm around her waist and lifted her up ‘Do you want to enter the water again?’ Sehun teased.

Reina quickly put her palms together and looked at Sehun ‘Im sorry, its my fault. Forgive me huh?’ Sehun stopped and pretended to think for awhile before he started moving towards the sea again. Reina squealed at the sight of them going closer to the sea and quickly stopped Sehun. ‘Wait, give me a minute. One minute.’ Reina held out one finger as she pleaded.

Sehun stopped ‘One minute’ he said and gave her time to convince him but instead of convincing him, Reina took the chance to runaway.

Sehun blinked, surprised that Reina ran away again. ‘Yah! Come back here!’ Sehun yelled.

Reina turned around and stuck out her tongue. Mehrong!’ she said before she ran away again.

‘You’re going to be dead if I catch you’ Sehun yelled angrily but the side of his lip was twitched up.

Not long after Sehun yelled, Reina was caught by Sehun again. ‘What did I tell you about getting caught by me?’ Sehun whispered in her ear when he caught her.

*Uh-oh* Reina gulped and struggled.

Reina tripped onto her leg when she stuggled and both of them fell onto the soft sand. Both of them paused in place as they looked at each other. Reina’s heart was beating crazily inside as she looked up at Sehun.

‘What did I tell you about getting caught?’ Reina could felt his breathing as he spoke. Her heart threatening to jump out of her chest at any time because of their closeness.

Sehun tugged a strand of Reina’s hair behind her ear, his intense gaze never leaving her eyes. *We started off with  opposite personalities. You’re everything opposite of me. You’re weird, you’re clumsy yet you never fail to amaze me, make me laugh and even make my heart raced for you. I never thought I would fall in love, nevertheless with you, Kim Reina, yet the opposite happens again. However, one thing will never be the opposite, my feelings for you. I will always love you because you’re the best of an opposite I could ever have.*

Reina looked up at Sehun, many thoughts crossed her mind *I always thought the opposite of you, a guy that wasn’t normal, a guy whom I thought was cold, hard and unfriendly to others other than his own friend. I never thought I would fall in love with my gay best friend yet everything turns out to be the opposite. We are the total opposite of each other yet we fell in love. I guess this is what they all said, opposite attracts* Without knowing, both of them leaned in and kissed each other.

 

 

 

 

Last Chapter! Hope I didnt disappoint you guys. Love you readers! Thanks for supporting and subscribing! <33333333333333333333333333