Chapter 10

Opposites

 

Reina packed up her bag and walked towards the classroom door. Outside her classroom, there was a commotion. Reina meet eyes with Sehun who was outside her classroom. *What is he doing here?*

‘Oppa, I like you’ Reina followed Sehun’s gaze and saw the girl in front of him. *Oh another confession. Poor girl* Reina felt pity for the girl. Not wanting to disturb Sehun, she nodded her head to acknowledge his presence before she walked towards the gate.

Before she could take another step, Reina felt a hand on her wrist and turned towards her right. Sehun was just right beside her. ‘What are you doing here?’ Reina frowned and looked back to the girl who looked dejected.

Sehun didnt answer and just held Reina’s chin with his hand while he inspect her face. *Her face didn’t look that swollen now* ‘Put more ice on your face’ Sehun dropped his hand and walked away.

Reina blinked, surprise. *Put more ice on my face? What does he mea-* Reina realised what Sehun was trying to say and warmed at his cold yet sweet gesture. ‘Wait for me!’ Reina called out from behind and ran after him.

Reina hooked her hand onto Sehun’s. Sehun looked down and raised his brow at her. Reina beamed. Sehun tried taking his hand away but Reina held on. ‘What are you doing?’ Sehun asked.

‘You don’t have anything now do you?’ Reina asked back.

‘Don’t you think you should answer my question first?’ Sehun stopped. Reina pulled him and continued walking towards the school gate. ‘Im kidnapping you’ Reina beamed and pulled Sehun out of the school gate behind her.

Sehun snorted ‘Kidnapping me?’

Reina nodded. ‘You’re going to spend time with me today whether you like it or not so you can call that kidnapping.’

Students stopped and watched Reina and Sehun. It was the first time they saw a girl with Sehun. Moreover the person was Reina, the weird and quiet girl who doesn’t like to make friends.

‘Omo, isn’t that Sehun and that weird girl? What is he doing with her?’

‘Im dreaming right? How is that possible?’

‘Is Sehun crazy too? Or did she threaten him?’

‘What did that weird girl do to Sehun oppa?’

Reina heard those comments but she ignored them. Nothing was going to affect her, not now. She was going to spend time with her gay friend and nothing will stop her from doing that. Sehun could have rejected her but somehow he couldn’t say it out. He let Reina pulled him further and further away from school.

Reina stopped by the bus stop. Sehun took his hand away from Reina ‘I wont run away, stop holding onto me’ Sehun gave Reina a look when she was about to held onto his hand again. Reina raised her hand in defeat and put them back down by her side.

Reina spotted their bus and quickly took Sehun’s hand to board the bus. ‘Ahjusshi, two person, he’ll pay’ Reina pointed towards Sehun.

‘Mwoh?!’ Before Sehun could say no, Reina left him and went towards the back of the bus. Sehun took out his wallet and helplessly place it on the machine. Sehun walked to the back and slumped next to Reina. ‘Which kidnapper would ask the victim to pay?’ Sehun raised his brow and looked at her.

Reina chuckled ‘Ooh, you’re complaining now. Does that mean we’re getting closer?’ Reina leaned towards Sehun and eyed him mischievously. Sehun pushed Reina back to her seat and scoffed ‘You wish’

‘Yeah I wish’ Reina beamed at him. Sehun shook his head and looked away. ‘You’re impossible..’ he mumbled, the side of his lip slightly twitched upwards.

‘Where are we going?’ Sehun asked after awhile. ‘You’re being kidnapped; do you think I’ll tell you?’ Reina teased. Sehun rolled his eyes at her answer. *Why should I bother anyway?* He stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

15 mins passed. Reina looked away from the window and pressed the bell. She pushed Sehun out of his seat and moved their way towards the exit. ‘Hurry hurry’ Reina said as she pushed Sehun towards the exit.

‘Its just the exit, you don’t have to get all excited by it. We wont missed the stop anyway’ Sehun took his time while Reina use her energy to push him from the back.

They got down the bus, Reina quickly grabbed Sehun by his hand and pulled him towards the street. ‘Yah slow down!’ Sehun called out from behind. *Aiish, why is that girl excited over everything?!*

Reina stopped in front of the mart, ‘We’re going to do grocery shopping today!’

Sehun stepped back ‘Oh no, you’re the only one that is going to do that’ Sehun turned around. Reina ran to his front and stopped him. ‘Not a chance. You don’t get a say. You’re being kidnapped remember?’ With that Reina pulled Sehun into the mart with her.

Sehun grumpily walked beside Reina who was pushing the cart. Even a small thing as grocery shopping can get her all cheerful. Sehun wondered if her battery would ever die out.

‘Help me get the red peppers please’ Reina pointed at the red pepper on the left side of Sehun. Sehun grabbed the packet of peppers and throw it towards Reina without any warning. ‘You almost hit me’ Reina caught the pepper just in time before it hit her face. Sehun just shrugged 'Almost.' he smirked.

Reina placed the red peppers into the trolley and pushed into the fruits section. ‘Shall I get oranges or apples?’ Reina held out an orange in her hand while an apple on her other hand.

‘Since when does the victim gets a say in this kidnapper?’ Sehun boredly replied.

Reina placed both fruits down and lightly slapped Sehun’s arm. ‘If you want to survive, you’re suppose to answer when the kidnapper asked a question.’

‘You get violent too?’ Sehun raised his brow.

Reina smirked ‘The kidnapper uses violence when the victim isn’t listening well. Now tell me which one should I get?’ Reina held up both fruits again.

‘Apple?’ Reina asked for confirmation when Sehun pointed at the apple.

Sehun shook his head then pointed towards the orange. ‘Orange?’ Reina asked again but Sehun shook his head and pointed towards the apple. ‘Apple?’ Reina asked but Sehun shook his head again.

‘You playing with me aren’t you?’ Reina narrowed her eyes at Sehun.

Sehun blinked his eyes and feign innocence ‘I just cant decide’ he shrugged.

Reina sighed and grabbed both apples and oranges into the trolley.