Propose

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Twenty one year old Taemin smiled as he walked along the path of the park with his boyfriend. They had just had boba, Taemin's favorite, along with street food and a day out in the town. Taemin thought the date was very romantic, and he loved how Kai held his hand the whole time. The two graduated from University a couple weeks ago, and Taemin eagerly awaited the moment he could finally open his piano business. He couldn't wait to teach people how to play the piano, and Yiruma told him he would be a fantastic teacher. Kai smiled, pulling his boyfriend's arm and dragging him to the fountain.

Taemin laughed, "Kai! What are you doing?"

Kai smiled lovingly as he watched his boyfriend's shoulder length hair blow in the summer wind. He had Taemin stand in front of the fountain, biting back his grin at the thought of their families hiding in the distance.

"Taemin, I need to ask you something." Kai said, seriousness in his voice.

Taemin looked worried, "What is it?"

Kai smiled, biting his lip, "It's extremely important. And you have to answer correctly."

Kai wanted to laugh when he saw his boyfriend's eyes go wide, "What, what is it?"

Kai smiled shyly, getting down on one knee as he reached into his pocket.

"Oh my God, Kai." Taemin whispered, his hands going up to his face.

People gathered around them to watch, and if Taemin looked up, he would have seen their friends and family surrounding them.

"Choi Taemin, I've been your best friend since we were five years

Please log in to read the full chapter