Breakdown

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

An eighth year old Taemin had just been brought home from his piano lesson with Yiruma. It was one of the few days that his mentor brought him home, rather than one of his parents picking him up.

“Appa! Can Ruma stay for dinner? Pleeease?” Taemin ran up to his appa, pleading him with big puppy eyes.

“Ani, peanut, I don’t think I can stay tonight. Maybe another time, arasso?” Yiruma knew the reason he had to bring Taemin home today.

Taemin pouted at being called peanut, but turned to his Ruma with his big puppy eyes, “Please~” He whined, trying to use his aegyo.

“Taemin, we already have someone over for dinner. Yiruma can stay another time, neh?” Taemin pouted at his appa. Who was here?

“Hey, I’ll see you again on Friday, though, right, peanut?” Yiruma smiled at his little student.

“Neh.” Taemin pouted.

“Bye, kiddo. You be good for your umma and appa!” Taemin giggled and nodded.

“Bye, Ruma~”

Minho brought him into the dining room. Once they stepped in, Taemin saw who they had over for dinner.

It was his teacher, Mrs. Shin. He looked at his appa, confused. Minho put him down, and his teacher and his umma came over to him.

“Taemin, do you know why I’m here?” She asked in a sickly-sweet voice.

He shook his head, “Aniyo.”

Minho knelt down next to him, “Taeminnie, Mrs. Shin says that you haven’t been doing your homework for a while.”

Taemin pouted, looking at his feet. “I always do my homework.”

“Taemin, I know that you’re a smart boy, so you don’t have to lie.” They thought he was lying?

“But I’m not lying. I do my homework everyday, before I go to dance or to see Ruma.” He looked at his umma and appa. “You believe me, right?”

“I see him do it everyday, Minho.” Key looked at his husband.

“Then why aren’t you turning it in, Taemin?” Why is his teacher so annoying?

“I can’t tell you.”

The three adults looked at the little boy, who was playing with the hem of his shirt and biting his lip.

“Taeminnie, you can tell umma.” Key knelt down next to his son, concerned.

“No, I can’t.” Taemin pouted.

“Why not, Taeminnie?” Key put a hand on the little boy’s shoulder.

“Said he’d get his hyung to beat me up.” Taemin buried his head in his umma’s neck.

Key’s eyes widened, and he hugged his son tight. “Who did?”

“I can’t tell you!” Taemin wrapped his arms around Key’s neck.

They eventually got it out of him that it was one of the boys in his class, and that he would take Taemin’s homework in the morning, erase Taemin’s name and put his own. Taemin had tried making two copies one time, but he got angry when Taemin e in, and started checking his backpack.

Key was pissed off beyond belief, but Mrs. Shin assured them that she wouldn’t let it happen anymore.

______________

The next day at school had started off well. The boy didn’t take Taemin’s homework, and everything seemed to be going fine.

Until his teacher called him peanut.

“No! Only Ruma’s allowed to call me pean

Please log in to read the full chapter