Quality Time - Part Two

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Key walked into his six year old son’s room, opening the door and walking in quietly. It was nine o’ clock in the morning, and the little boy was sleeping peacefully on his stomach, arm wrapped around his teddy bear while his thumb was in his mouth.

Key smiled softly, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Baby, it’s time to wake up.”

Taemin stirred, sitting up slowly while his eyes were only half lidded. He didn’t even take his thumb out of his mouth when he reached his arm out for his umma, still half asleep.

Key smiled, pulling the boy to sit on his lap. He picked him up and walked with him to the kitchen. Taemin put his head on his umma’s shoulder, letting out a content sigh and closing his eyes again.

“Come on, sleepy head, I made breakfast.” Key chuckled, putting his son down at the table.

Taemin rubbed his eyes, yawning. A plate of food was placed in front of him, and he smiled at his umma, “Thank you, mama!”

“You’re welcome, baby. Now eat up, neh?” Key smiled, sitting down next to the boy as they began to eat.

Once he started eating, Taemin was much more awake. He grinned as he happily ate his food, humming at each bite he took while dancing in his seat. Key laughed at how adorable the boy was being, reaching over to ruffle his hair.

“Today’s just you and me, right, mama?” Taemin asked, sipping on his apple juice.

“Neh, baby. Appa went to a conference thing for teaching early this morning, and he won’t be back for a while. So we get to spend the whole day together, just the two of us!” Key smiled, patting the boy’s cheek.

Taemin giggled, and he helped his umma clean up after they finished their breakfast. Then, he ran into the bathroom to brush his teeth and hair, and his umma helped him pick an outfit to wear.

Today’s theme seemed to be green, as everything Taemin was wearing was green. He picked out a green t-shirt with white long-sleeves, green cargo shorts, and his green socks.

“I like green, mama!” Taemin giggled, bouncing around the house.

“Neh, it’s a pretty color, isn’t it?” Key laughed, picking the hyper boy up and bringing him into the living room.

“Do you wanna watch a movie first, baby?” Taemin nodded, and the two sat down on the couch in their normal position: Taemin sitting on Key’s lap and resting against his chest.

Key already had Taemin’s favorite movie in: Monsters Inc. Taemin snuggled his head into his umma’s chest, smiling as the movie started. He hugged his umma, and Key hugged him back, resting his chin on top of the boy’s head.

They spent the movie like that, and soon enough, the movie came to an end.

“What

Please log in to read the full chapter