Siblings - Part One

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two months after Taemin had met his biological parents, Taemin was stepping off of a plane. They had just landed in America. Maryland, to be exact. Andrew had invited to three of them to come to his home for a couple of days, so that Taemin could meet his siblings.

His little brother and sister were ten, fraternal twins. They both had light brown hair, but the boy had blue eyes, while the girl had green. The boy’s name was James, but he went by Jamie, and the girl was Elizabeth, but she went by Beth.

“What was your name again?” Jamie had asked, probably the fifth time.

“Taemin.” He smiled at his little brother, trying to get past the jet lag and slight annoyance. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the two, it was just that they asked a lot of questions. Multiple times.

“And you’re from Korea?” Beth tilted her head.

“Yeah, all the way from Seoul.” They both smirked.

“Then how come you speak English so well?” Taemin wanted to groan at all the questions.

“My mom taught me when I was six. He speaks English really well.” He smile at them.

“Don’t you mean your dad?” Jamie was a loud mouthed little brat, in Taemin’s humble opinion.

“Ah, well, he likes me to call him umma, or mom. It’s just a thing.” Taemin smiled.

“Hey, do you have an American name? Your Asian name is hard to say.” Taemin shrugged, turning to his umma.

“I think Teddy suits you.” Taemin turned to them.

“Teddy it is.” Taemin leaned against his umma, closing his eyes.

“Do you wanna meet our big brother? Well, our other big brother. He’s up in his room. He’s sixteen. Come on! He’s your big brother, too!” They both grabbed each of his arms, dragging him up off the couch.

“Wait, what?” He pulled his arms out of their grasps.”What do you mean my big brother, too? I thought you said it was just them?”

No, Andrew wouldn’t have had another kid before Taemin, only to abandon Taemin two years later when he was born. That just didn’t make any sense! It was ridiculous.

“Taemin, I can explain.” Andrew sighed. Key stood up, putting his arms around his son.

“You better have a damn good explanation.”

“Please, just sit down.” Key sat down, Taemin sitting in between his umma and appa.

“Taemin, you were born when I was sixteen. However, you weren’t my first child. Two years earlier, when I was fourteen, I had another son. His mother’s parents refused to keep him, so I took him. His name is Jake.”

“T-then why didn’t you keep me?” Taemin whispered, biting his lip.

Just then, the twins cam

Please log in to read the full chapter