Lost at the Mall

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Key held his six year old son's hand as they walked throughout the mall. The two entered one of the shops, Key letting go of Taemin's hand to look through the merchandise. Taemin smiled as he looked through the little toys on the shelf he could reach. He had not noticed that his umma started walking into another aisle, and Key had not noticed that Taemin was not still following him.

Taemin giggled as he pressed a button on one of the toys, the doll starting to talk.

Key went to go to the checkout, smiling down at his son. "Okay, Taeminnie, we can go home af-" Key's eyes widened when he did not see his son next to him.

"Taemin?" Key did not see the little boy anywhere.

"Taemin!"

Taemin grinned, looking up to ask his umma if he could get the new toy he liked, "Umma, can I-"

Taemin did not see his umma anywhere. Maybe his umma was in the next aisle?

"Umma?" Taemin's lower lip started to tremble, and he looked around frantically.

"Umma!" Taemin sat down on the floor, pulling his knees up to his chest as he watched people pass by.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Taemin looked up to see a woman kneeling in front of him.

Taemin shook his head, "I can't find my umma."

Tears fell down his cheeks, and the woman cooed at him. "It's okay, sweetie. What does your umma look like?"

"H-He's tall, and his hair is brown and he was wearing a silver vest thingy today and his glasses." Taemin

Please log in to read the full chapter