AP Classes are Killer

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

A sixteen year old Taemin pulled into the driveway, slamming the car door after he grabbed his books and bag. He quickly walked into the house, running into his room to slam that door as well. He threw his books on the floor, letting his bag drop by the door and he curled up in the corner of his room by the wall. He felt like crying since his second period class, AP US History, and now he was finally able to let it out.

Tears burned in his eyes as he let out a sob, pulling his legs up to his chest and burying his face in his knees. His fingers grasped his hair, pulling the clumps of hair away from his head to try and suppress the sobs that threatened to wrack his body.

He refused to let himself cry anymore, the tears in his eyes threatening to run down his cheeks as he closed his eyes tight. He refused to cry because that crack head of a teacher decided to screw around with his grade. He groaned mentally as he heard the footsteps of his umma approaching his room.

The door creaked open, and he heard his umma gasp as he quickly walked to where Taemin was.

"Taeminnie, what happened?" Key sat down next to him, pulling the boy into his arms and hugging him.

"My history teacher is bat- crazy, that's what happened!" Taemin practically yelled, burying his face in the crook of Key's neck.

"What did he do?" Key tried to soothe the boy by running his fingers through his hair.

"He tests us before he gives us notes, I

Please log in to read the full chapter