Pirates and Princesses

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho and Key smiled as they watched their six year old son playing with his friend in the tree house. Taemin and Kai both held old paper towel rolls in their hands, looking out of them like telescopes.

"There's a ship in the distance!" Taemin shouted, "Man the sails!"

They both moved to another side of the tree house, pretending to hoist up the sails for their pirate ship.

"The enemy is on our ship!" Kai shouted, and the two began to sword fight with each other and their paper towel rolls.

"Woosh!"

"Bang!"

"Ahh!"

Minho and Key chuckled as they heard the sword fight from the patio, watching as Taemin held his sword under his arm, grabbing his side as he made gurgling noises.

"I've been hit!" Taemin fell down, clutching his side.

"Walk the plank!" Kai helped him up, walking him to another end of the tree house.

Taemin stood on the edge, putting his right hand to his forehead in a salute while his left grabbed the rope that led down to the grass.

"Tell my umma I love him!" Taemin grabbed the rope, sliding down as he yelled.

Taemin and Kai giggled as Taemin climbed up the ladder.

"We should play castle next, Taeminnie!" Kai grinned, holding out the sword to his friend.

"But we don't have a princess." Taemin pouted, the two sitting down to think how they would play their next game.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it." Key smiled, getting out of his chair to open the door.

"What are you doing here?" Key smiled as his friend, letting him in. "And who's this?"

Jonghyun grinned, "This is my niece, Amber. I'm watching her today while Donghae, you know my brother, takes my nephew out to his baseball game."

"Annyeong!" The little girl smiled at Key, waving.

"She's about Taemin's age, so I thought maybe they could play." Jonghyun smiled, and Key led them to the backyard.

"Hi there,

Please log in to read the full chapter