More Paparazzi

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a few weeks after Taemin woke up after he jumped. Minho had taken the seventeen year old out for the day, just to two of them. It was one of the ways they were going to make sure Taemin was alright; he and Key would take their son out once a week, on Saturdays, and they would switch off who he would spend the day with. Taemin liked it, mostly because he got to spend quality time with his umma or appa.

It was early in the evening, about five-thirty, and Minho and Taemin were sitting in an ice cream parlor, Taemin taking spoonfuls of a banana split while Minho sipped on a mint chocolate chip milkshake. They were sitting in a booth by the window, just talking about things that they came up with off the top of their heads. They had gone to see a movie and shop around the mall, and they were going to go to a small shop on the way home after they finished their ice cream.

“…and that was our first date. I swear, your umma is the biggest diva I have ever met, and he’s not even a girl.” Taemin laughed while his father told him stories about him and his umma.

“What are you laughing at? I had to pay for everything, and he was the one that asked me out!” Minho pouted, but chuckled when he saw the grin on his son’s face.

“That’s because you are definitely more of the man in your relationship. But don’t tell him I said that, or he’ll make me do my own laundry for a month.” Taemin giggled, biting down on a spoonful of banana and caramel sauce.

Please log in to read the full chapter