Merry Christmas, Taeminnie

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks everyone that read and commented! I'm glad you like the story! ^_^ The rest of the chapters are like little snippets of Taemin growing up :)

_________________________________________

Christmas was about a week away, and Minho and Key had no idea what to get their little boy. They had been talking one day, and Key came up with a great idea.

"Taeminnie! Do you want to write a letter to Santa?" He sat down at the coffee table where Taemin was coloring and sipping at his banana milk.

Taemin looked up at him, confused. "Why would I do that?" He tilted his head, pouting at his umma.

"So that Santa will know what you want for Christmas, silly!" Key poked his son's nose, causing the little one to giggle.

"But I already got what I wanted for Christmas." Taemin pouted, crawling into Key's lap. Key wrapped his arms around his little son, looking down at it.

"And what's that, my little monkey?" Taemin looked up at him, grinning.

"I got an umma and an appa!" Taemin giggled, grabbing a blue crayon to continue his picture, not noticing how Key's arms wrapped a little tighter around him.

Key couldn't believe how sad this little boy's life had been before he came to live with Minho and him. He played with Taemin's hair, resting his chin on top of the child's head.

"Well, what did you get last year for Christmas?" Maybe knowing what he had received the last couple of years would help them find out what the boy wants.

"I got socks for Christmas last year." Taemin nodded his head, putting the blue crayon back down and reaching for the green one.

"Socks?" That couldn't be right. There was no way that, even while being in an orphanage, the little boy would be given a pair of socks for Christmas!

"Neh. I wanted a coloring book, but Saejin hyung got one instead. He said little freaks didn't deserve such nice presents. I didn't think that was fair, those socks were nice! They were brand new, and they didn't have a single hole in them!" Taemin pouted, remembering Christmas morning from last year. Saejin hyung made fun of his present, but Taemin thought they were a very thoughtfuly present from Santa Claus. His feet were getting cold with the old, thin socks he had been wearing before! He shook his head, thinking about how stupid the older boy could be. At least he never had to see him again.

Key just couldn't believe how grateful Taemin was for everything, not comp

Please log in to read the full chapter