Shopping

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho smiled as he held his five year old son's hand while they walked through the grocery store parking lot. The little boy was skipping over the puddles, giggling when he would splash in one just a little. Minho grinned, shaking his head at the adorableness of the child.

Minho grabbed a cart, pushing it into the store as he led the little boy in.

"Can you sit up in the cart for me, Taeminnie?" Minho smiled.

Taemin nodded his head, "Neh, appa!"

Minho lifted the little boy to sit in the cart, "You're such a good boy, Taeminnie!"

Taemin blushed, smiling and looking down while he played with the gloves on his hands. "Thank you, appa."

Minho chuckled, kissing the boy's head and smoothing his hair back.

"Did you remember the list like umma reminded you?" Taemin looked at his appa, his head tilting to the side.

Minho cursed under his breath, "Ahh, appa forgot."

Taemin giggled, "Umma's gonna get mad at you if you forget anything, appa~"

"Neh, neh, I know. What was on the list, Taeminnie? Do you remember?" Minho smiled, flicking Taemin's nose.

"Umma said to get chicken to make for tonight, since uncle Onew and uncle Jonghyun are coming for dinner." Taemin nodded his head at his words, turning to look where they were going while his appa pushed the cart.

"You're right~ Let's go get the chicken, then." Minho walked over to the meat section, Taemin shivering and pouting.

"It's cold over here!" Minho laughed at the pout on the boy's lips, ruffling his hair.

"We'll only be a second, Taeminnie." He grabbed a plastic bag, wrapping up the pack of chicken that was on sale.

"What was next, Taeminnie?" Minho smiled, pushing the cart into the next aisle.

Taemin put a finger to his lip, thinking. "Umma said to get onions and carrots and potatoes and peas and that chicken stuff that you use to make soup."

"Chicken broth." Minho told the little boy.

"Yeah, that stuff!" Taemin smiled, looking at all the food piled on shelves.

Minho wandered into the vegetable and fruit section, grabbing multiple plastic bags to put the produce in. In one bag, he placed two onions, another was filled with a stack of carrots, and the last one was full of little golden potatoes. He also placed a bag on peas in the cart, as well

Please log in to read the full chapter