Auntie

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Key grinned when he hung up the phone, going to find his six year old son. He walked into the child's room, smiling softly at the sight of the little boy playing with his teddy bear. Key walked over to Taemin, sitting down next to him.

"Taeminnie! Umma has some exciting news to tell you!" Key grinned, pulling the boy to sit in his lap.

"What is it, umma?" Taemin smiled, his eyes closing into little crescents.

"Umma's cousin is going to come for a visit, and she's very excited to meet you!" Key ruffled Taemin's hait.

Taemin grinned; he loved meeting new family, "What's auntie's name?"

Key chuckled, "Her name's Taeyeon. That's why she's extra excited about metting you; you guys have similar names!"

______________

The doorbell rang at noon the next day, Key rushing to open the door.

"Noona!" Key hugged the woman at the door, and Minho carried Taemin into the living room as Key led her to the couch.

Taemin's eyes widened at the sight of the woman who was supposed to be his auntie. She looked just like his umma, but in girl form! The woman smiled and looked to where Minho and Taemin sat on the couch.

"It's nice to see you again, Minho. And hello there, you must be Taemin! Kibummie has told me lots about you! You can call me Auntie Taeyeon, is that alright with you?"

Taemin smiled shyly, holding onto his appa as he hid slightly, "N-Neh."

Tayeon giggled, "He's so cute, Key! So different from you when you were his age."

Taeyeon smirked at h

Please log in to read the full chapter