Bunny

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

An eight year old Taemin was hopping around the house, searching for his appa. He wanted something really bad, and his umma always told him that he had his appa wrapped around his little finger. He hardly ever used that fact to his advantage, but today he decided that he would test his luck.

He found his appa sitting on the couch, watching television. Good, that meant he wouldn’t be interrupting anything important.

“Daddy~” He climbed up onto the couch, putting his hands on his appa’s shoulder and leaning against him. He knew his appa loved it when he called him ‘daddy.’ Something about it showing how smart he was for knowing English or whatever.

“Yes, Taeminnie?” Minho looked at his small son, wrapping his arm around him.

“I really really really want something, really really really really bad.” Taemin pouted, laying across his appa’s lap.

“And what would that be?” Minho chuckled.

“I want a bunny rabbit!” Taemin grinned at him, sitting up and wrapping his arms around his appa’s neck. “Pretty please~ with a cherry on top!”

“I don’t know, baby. A pet is a lot of responsibility.” Minho chuckled, hugging Taemin.

“I’m responsible! Please, daddy? We can get a little bunny.” Taemin pouted, playing with his appa’s hair.

“The thing is, baby, that little bunnies grow into big bunnies.” Minho looked at the little boy.

“Now go on and get ready, we’re going over to Uncle Onew and Uncle Jonghyun’s house for dinner.” Minho put him on the floor, pushing him towards his room lightly.

“Can’t you just think about it, daddy?” Taemin used his aegyo, making his eyes large and watery.

“Neh, neh. Daddy will think about it, okay?” Taemin grinned, kissing his appa’s cheek before running into his room to change.

Minho chuckled at his little son, turning back to his show.

________________

Onew and Jonghyun moved into a house about a year ago, telling everyone that their flat was getting a bit crowded. Key thought it was because they were going to get married soon, but the two denied it every time.

After dinner, Taemin walked up to his Uncle Onew, pouting and hugging his legs. “Uncle Onew~”

Onew chuckled, picking the little boy up. “Taeminnie~” He flicked the boy’s nose playfully, and Taemin giggled.

“You’d do anything for me, right, Uncle Onew?” Taemin used his aegyo, which he knew his uncle always fell for.

“Of course, my little Taetae~” Taemin wrapped his arms around Onew’s neck, pouting.

“Would you even get me a bunny rabbit?” Onew chuckled.

“I don’t know, little one. Your umma might kill me.” Taemin pouted at him.

“Pretty please! Pl

Please log in to read the full chapter