Disneyland

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today was the last day before winter break. Minho was in his kindergarten classroom, putting away papers before turning to see his seven year old son come skipping into his class. Taemin hopped over to him, hugging his leg.

"It's gonna be Christmas!" Taemin giggled, smiling up at his father.

Minho smiled, kneeling down and picking the little boy up. "Neh! Come on, let's go home now. Umma's waiting for us~"

Taemin giggled, and Minho carried him out to his car.

"Appa, Kai got me a present! And I gave him what I got for him! We have to put it under the tree when we get home!" Taemin told Minho all about his day. About how his class had a little party with tons of food, which Key made cookies for, and how they played games and it was a lot of fun.

"I'm glad you had fun today, baby." Minho chuckled, and he started driving home.

Taemin giggled while he looked out the window, smiling at the snow that covered the ground.

"It's almost our anniversary, daddy!" Taemin grinned.

"Neh, we'll have to do something extra special!" Minho smiled, looking through the rear view mirror.

When they got home, Taemin raced into the house, eager to put his present under the tree they had in the living room. Minho helped him take off his boots and his coat, kissing his nose when he pulled off his hat.

Taemin ran into the living room, sitting down by the tree and looking at all the pretty presents and ornaments. Minho smiled when he walked into the kitchen, hugging his husband around the waist.

"Should we tell him now?" Minho chuckled, kissing Key on the cheek.

"Of course we should tell him now! I've been waiting ages to tell him!" Key scoffed, but smiled when he pulled a tray of gingerbread men out of the oven.

"Taeminnie! Come into the kitchen, please!" Key called out, putting the cookies on a large plate.

They heard the pitter patter of  little feet running into the kitchen, and smiled at the rosy cheeked little boy.

"Yes, mama?" Taemin looked up at his umma and smiled.

"Taeminnie, umma and I have a big surprise for you!" Minho grinned, kneeling down next to his son. Key knelt down too, grinning.

"Ooooh is it cookies?" Taemin smiled, sniffing the gingerbread scent that lingered in the kitchen.

Key chuckled, shaking his head. "Aniyo, appa and I are gonna take you somewhere for Christmas!"

Taemin pouted, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Where are we going?"

Minho's grin broadened, "We're gonna go to Disneyland!"

Taemin's eyes went wide, and he looked at his umma, who nodded in confirmation.

"We're going to Disneyland?" Taemin's jaw dropped.

Minho nodded, "Neh! We're leaving in two days, and we're going to stay until after Christmas!"

Taemin grinned, and he hugged his appa around the neck. He kept on giggling, not really knowing what to say.

"But, while we're there, we can only speak English, okay? We're going to be in America, Taeminnie!" Key smiled, kissing the little boy's head.

Taemin nodded, "Okay, mama!"

___________________

The flight to California was long, and when they arrived at LAX, Minho had to carry a sleeping Taemin to the taxi.

When they arrived at the hotel, Taemin was still asleep. They went up to their room, deciding that they should all just take a nap before going to the park.

Taemin woke up a half hour later, wondering why he wasn't still on the airplane. He crawled over on the bed, shaking his appa to wake up.

"Daddy, where are we?" Taemin yawned, and Minho chuckled when he opened his eyes to the adorable sight.

"We're in Disneyland, baby."

Taemin's eyes went wide, and his head looked around quickly.

"This isn't Disneyland." Taemin pouted, folding his arms across his chest.

Key chuckled, pulling the boy to sit on his lap.

"No, we're in the Disney Hotel. Come on, let's go now, okay?"

Taemin nodded, hopping off the bed a

Please log in to read the full chapter