Breakdown - 2

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

A fourteen year old Taemin was walking home from school, and he felt like he was going to crack any moment now. Not only had his day , but this whole week . He really did thank whatever higher power was out there that it was Friday. That meant he had all weekend to do whatever he wanted.

But he also had homework to do. And an essay to finish. And a project to start. And a piano piece he really needed to work on. And he just felt like he had so much to do and no time to do it and his grades were slipping and his life was messed up and why is he rambling on in his head how screwed he is for everything oh crap not again.

He was hyperventilating by the time he opened the front door, and Key could tell the second he stepped inside that something was wrong.

“Taeminnie, is everything okay?” Key walked over to his son, kneeling in front of the teenager.

The boy shook his head, trying to calm down and take deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Don’t forget to blink. Don’t forget to breathe.

“Taeminnie, what’s wrong?” Key rubbed Taemin’s back, guiding him to the couch.

“E-everything.” Taemin sat down on the couch with his umma, pulling his knees up to his chest, tears falling down his cheeks.

“Baby, you have to be more specific. Umma can’t help you if you don’t tell me.” Key rubbed the boy’s back, pulling him close to hug him.

“I-I have s-so much I have to d-do, but I have

Please log in to read the full chapter