Ice Skating

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho grinned as he led his five year old son onto the ice rink. The little boy was nervous as could be, but Minho and Key promised that he would have a hand to hold onto the whole time. Minho was grateful that there were not many people on the rink, as he did not want anyone to run into his son.

"Come on, Minmin, it's fun." Minho smiled, stepping onto the ice. Taemin held onto Minho's hand even tighter.

"But appa, what if I fall?" Taemin pouted, putting one shaky foot onto the ice.

"Then you can get right back up. I know it's a little scary at first, but you'll learn it quickly, I'm sure." Minho smiled, holding both of Taemin's hands as they slowly skated along the wall.

"There you go, baby." Key smiled at the little boy, straightening the beanie on Taemin's head.

They made it around once, Key snapping a picture or two along the way. Taemin seemed a little more confident, but he was still nervous.

"Don't let go, appa." Taemin whined when Minho let go of one of Taemin's hands, only for Taemin to move his hand to clutch his appa's hand that was held in his other.

"You're fine." Minho chuckled at the little boy, urging him to go a little faster.

"You're doing great, monkey!" Key grinned, skating in front of Taemin so the little boy could see his smile.

Soon enough, Taemin had the confidence to skate without holding onto anyone's hand or the wall, but he still kept a slightly slow pace.

"Look at

Please log in to read the full chapter