Birthdate

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

The fourteen year old girl held her little boy in her arms. He was an eager little thing, not willing to wait until his due date to come out. She laughed, though, when his little hand was holding her finger. They had just been released from the hospital, and her baby's father was driving them to an orphanage.

She felt tears falling down her cheeks when she realized that this was the last time she'd probably ever see her baby. She smoothed back his hair, his shockingly blonde hair. He was so cute, having a full head of hair despite being a month and a half early. She kissed his little forehead, smiling softly when he started cooing.

"It's okay, Taeminnie. Umma's right here, baby. Umma's gonna leave you somewhere where you'll be taken care of, because umma and appa can't take care of you the way you deserve to be taken care of." She held in the sob that she felt forming.

They arrived at the orphanage, and the two teenagers stepped up to the door. They put the baby in a basket, and he was wrapped in a yellow blanket. The boy put a teddy bear in the basket next to him, and Taemin tried to grab it, cooing.

"Just remember that umma and appa love you, Taemin. Please don't ever think that we didn't want you." The boy smiled softly, kneeling down and kissing the baby's head.

He stood back, letting the girl spend one last moment with their son. She knelt down, smoothing the tuft of golden hair back, tears falling down her cheeks as the

Please log in to read the full chapter