Chemistry

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

A sixteen year old Taemin was sitting in the dining room, trying to finish his homework. It was one of those rare days where he had nothing to do after school, and he was going to make the best of it. But he couldn't do that if he left his homework unfinished.

The only problem was, Taemin was having a hard time finishing his homework. His chemistry homework, to be exact. He groaned, throwing his pen across the room and wanting to tear the book into tiny little pieces. Chemistry . Royally.

"What's wrong, babymin?" Minho came to sit down next to the boy.

"Chemistry is stupid! Songsaenim even said that ninety five percent of what we learn we're never going to remember!" Taemin put his head in his hands.

"Just calm down, kiddo-"

"Calm down? Calm down! How am I supposed to calm down when I have no idea what's going on in the class and it's only the second week of school?" He felt like he was gonna have a panic attack.

Minho sighed, rubbing the boy's back. "Hey, it's okay. Appa will help you, neh? Now go get your pen and show appa what you're having trouble with."

Taemin pouted, getting up and retrieving the pen before sitting back down. He showed the book to his father, pointing at one of the questions.

Minho explained each step to Taemin, and Taemin understood it soon enough.

"But what if I don't know how to do it on the test?" Taemin pouted, worried.

"Then you don't know how to d

Please log in to read the full chapter