Sleepy Nights

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho was driving his family home after a long night out. It was about ten o'clock, and Taemin yawned as he sat in the back seat. Seeing that they were almost home, the six year old closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep. He felt the car stop, and he heard his umma and appa tell him they were home. He kept his eyes closed, fighting the urge to smile.

His door opened, and he felt his umma unbuckle his seat belt, lifting him out of the car. He rested his head on his umma's shoulder, and Key walked into the house, carrying Taemin on his hip.

"Poor little thing; he's so tired." Key cooed, walking into Taemin's room.

Taemin could feel his shoes being taken off, and it suddenly got cold when his umma took his jacket off. Taemin pouted, whimpering at the cold winter air. Key changed the little boy's clothes, putting him in his pajamas.

"There we go, baby, all warm." Key smiled, tucking Taemin under the covers. Taemin opened his eyes just a crack, pulling his teddy bear close to him.

"Goodnight, my little Taeminnie~" Key kissed the top of Taemin's head, and Taemin smiled.

"Goodnight, umma~" Taemin whispered, kissing Key's cheek.

Key walked out of the room, turning the light off, but leaving the hall light on for his little boy.

________________

A/N: this seemed a lot longer when I was typing it...

There may or may not be a new chapter tomorrow, depending on how much time i spend getting r

Please log in to read the full chapter