Fixing Things

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin walked into the living room, looking for his umma. The little five year old had something held behind his back, and he ran towards his umma when he saw him sitting on the couch. Key was flipping through the channels on the television, a bit aggravated that nothing good was on.

“Umma?” Taemin walked up to him, still holding something behind his back.

Key looked down and smiled at his son. “Yes, Taeminnie?”

The little boy bit his lip, “Do you know how to fix things?”

Key furrowed his eyebrows, and pat the seat next to him for the boy to sit down. “That depends on what’s broken, Taetae.”

Taemin sat down next to his umma, swinging his feet over the edge. “Can you sew?”

Key was confused as to what the boy wanted to be fixed. “Of course I know how to sew, baby. I’m not a fashion designer for nothing.” He winked at the little boy, who giggled lightly.

Taemin bit his lip again, slowly bringing out his teddy bear. The old toy was missing one of his button eyes, which Taemin was holding in his left hand.

“Can you fix Minnie? H-his eye broke.” Key could tell that his son was very upset, but was trying to be strong for his little friend, even if that little friend was just a teddy bear.

Key smiled, “I can fix it in a heartbeat, aegi. Let me go get my sewing kit, okay?” Taemin nodded, and Key quickly went into the bedroom to get it out of his side drawer.

He called Taemin into the bedroom

Please log in to read the full chapter