Dumb Blondes

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay, so I’m going to be jumping between different ages for Taemin, because I have little bursts of inspiration for this story, but not necessarily in age order or anything.:)

____________

Taemin had just gotten out of school. It was another boring day of eighth grade, except for one little thing that had been bothering Taemin since his second period History class. He walked through the front door, taking his shoes off and going to the dining room to do his homework.

Key watched his son trudge through the house and drag his bag on the floor, and he could tell by the way the boy’s shoulders were  slouched that something was wrong. He put a couple of the cookies he had made on a small plate, and grabbed a bottle of banana milk out of the fridge to bring over to the table.

He set the snack in front of Taemin, “How was school today, baby?”

Taemin pouted, pulling out his science book. “Fine.”

Key frowned, rubbing Taemin’s shoulder, “Is something bothering you, Taeminnie?”

The 13-year-old bit his lip, “Mama, am I stupid?” Taemin started calling his parents mama and daddy when he was six, after Key had started teaching him English. Like with piano, Taemin was able to learn English very quickly. He didn’t call them that all the time, but he definitely preferred it.

Key looked at him, astonished. “No, you’re not stupid! What made you think that?”

“One of the girls in my class asked me a question

Please log in to read the full chapter