Thunder

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho awoke to the sound of thunder rumbling throughout the city. He sighed when he heard the raindrops hitting the window, finding the noise soothing. He turned over in the bed, putting an arm over Key's side.

Then he opened his eyes, remembering the nights when Taemin would come running into their room at the first crash of thunder. He slowly got out of the bed, careful not to wake up his husband. It couldn't hurt to check up on the boy, could it?

He opened the door to the sixteen year old's room slowly, not wanting to wake him up. He looked to the bed, finding a lump under the covers. His eyebrows furrowed, knowing that Taemin doesn't normally sleep with the quilt pulled over his head. He walked over slowly, kneeling down next to the bed.

"Taeminnie, are you awake?"

"...neh..." Minho heard through the sheets, which he pulled back gently.

Taemin was lying there, curled in a ball, Minnie clenched tightly to his chest, his eyes closed shut. Minho sat down on the edge of the bed, running a hand through the boy's hair.

"I don't like thunder." Taemin whimpered when another boom of thunder rang out, burying his head in Minho's chest.

"Come on, aegi. Let's go get some milk, okay?"

"Banana milk?" Minho smiled.

"Any kind of milk you want." The two got up, Taemin not letting go of the old teddy bear, and following Minho closely.

He poured two glasses of milk, Taemin's being banana. Minho le

Please log in to read the full chapter