Raindrops, Sprinklers - Water!

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin was lying in his bed, glancing at the alarm clock that sat on his nightstand. The red LED numbers stared back at him, reading 9:23 AM. He smiled sleepily to himself, realizing that it was Saturday morning, and he had no obligations like school or piano. The fourteen year old buried himself underneath the covers, dreaming about sleeping in for the rest of his life.

Fifteen minutes later, he suddenly had to pee. Bad. But it was just so warm under the covers, did he really have to get up?

No, he decided to just stay there. His bladder could wait. His pillow was much more important.

But the rain suddenly grew louder, tapping on his window and splashing in puddles outside. He crossed his legs under the sheets, closing his eyes tightly.

He tried drowning out the sound by daydreaming, but that did not help either.

His thoughts revolved around swimming pools and water fountains. He could picture sprinklers and water slides, hearing the sound of running water.

He cursed to himself, putting his hands over his ears. He was just so lazy, and he really did not want to walk the ten feet to the toilet. His bed was so warm, and he just knew the porcelain throne would be cold as ice.

No, he could hold it for just a while longer.

Then he heard his umma making breakfast in the kitchen, the sound of the sink filling with water catching in his ears.

"Why, umma, why?" Taemin groaned, rolling over and pulli

Please log in to read the full chapter