Mac and Cheese

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

A seven year old Taemin was hopping around the house, looking for his umma. He knew that he was around here somewhere, but he wasn’t in his bedroom with his appa. He peeked around the corner and into the living room, and he spotted his umma’s brown hair sticking up over the couch. He grinned, and skipped over, sitting on his umma’s lap.

“Hi, mommy!” He climbed on the couch, crawling on his umma’s lap.

Key smiled, wrapping his arms around his son. “Hi, baby. What’s up?”

Taemin wrapped his arms around his umma’s neck, smiling, “Mommy, can you make mac and cheese for dinner? Please~”

Key chuckled, nodding, “Sure, aegi. But under one condition!”

Taemin nodded fast, his lips at the thought of the cheesy goodness.

“You have to help umma make it!” Taemin grinned.

“Okay!”

Key smiled, picking Taemin up and walking into the kitchen. He put the boy on the counter, and Taemin sat there while he waited for his umma to get the pasta and the cheese and everything else.

“Aegi, could you get the milk out of the fridge?” Taemin nodded, hopping off the counter and scampering over to the fridge. He pulled out the gallon of milk, walking back to the counter carefully, not wanting to drop it.

“Here you go, mommy!” He set it on the counter, smiling as his umma pat his head.

“Such a good little helper!” Key praised him, picking him up to set him back on the counter.

He started boiling the pasta shells, and he had Taemin help him pour the milk and cheese and butter into another pot to make the cheese sauce.

After everything was

Please log in to read the full chapter