Physical Education

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fourteen year old Taemin and Kai were in their Physical Education class, counting in their heads as their class did the silent jumping jacks together.

8-9-10.

Everyone groaned when Shim did an extra one - for the third time.

"Do it again!" Their teacher, Hong songsaenim, barked at them. Great, they were all going to lose participation points today.

"This class ." Kai whispered to him, the jumping jacks starting again.

"You can say that again." Taemin rolled his eyes, jumping.

7-8-9-10.

"Finally!" The two of them whispered, the whole class relieved when they all finished in unison.

"Line up and head outside!" Taemin and Kai groaned, knowing that it was time for their weekly run.

"How many minutes today?" Taemin looked over at Kai, his eyes pleading.

"It's supposed to be ten, but he'll probably make us do extra, thanks to Shim." Kai sighed, the two of them heading outside with their class.

They all headed outside, by the cones that their teacher had set up for them.

"Thirteen minutes today, boys. Go on my whistle."

"Thirteen! That's not fair!" One of the other boys in their class yelled. Stupid. That was just going to add on to their run.

"Do you want it to be fourteen?" Hong shouted at them, smirking when no one said anything.

"Thirteen minutes. Go!" He blew the whistle, and they all started running.

Taemin and Kai were on their third lap, four minutes in. "I'd like to see that fat piece of lard run for thirteen minutes straight." Taemin panted.

Kai let out a laugh, "I don't think it's possible."

Please log in to read the full chapter