Hickeys

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sixteen year old ran into the house, quickly slamming the front door and running into his room. He threw his book bag on the floor, and went straight to his bathroom.

He quickly pulled down his jacket, biting his lip at the sight of the purple hickey on his neck. He just knew his appa would kill Kai if he saw. And if he didn't do it, his umma definitely would.

He scrambled around the drawers of the counter to find the make up bag he had. He still had no idea why his umma bought him makeup all the time, but he was thankful for it at times like this.

He found the foundation he was looking for, and added a little onto the small make up sponge he found. He dabbed it on slowly, not wanting it to look obvious.

He really needed to tell Kai to stop doing this. It was getting harder to hide, and he was running out of foundation.

____________________

He sat at the dinner table nervously, biting his lip as his umma eyed the turtleneck he was wearing. This was such a stupid idea, why on earth did he do it?

"Taemin, why are you wearing that?" Key raised an eyebrow, motioning towards his son sweater.

Taemin gulped, "I was cold."

Oh, that was so believable.

"It's eighty degrees outside, kiddo." Minho looked worried. "Are you getting sick or something?"

"N-No, I think they just turned the air conditioner on a little too high at school today, that's all. I'll be fine in a little bit." Taemin smiled, tilting his head to the side as he ate his noodles.

Minho shrugged, "If you say so, munchkin."

Key narrowed his eyes at Taemin, knowing that something was up.

But he would let it slide. For now.

______________

Three days later, Taemin w

Please log in to read the full chapter