Happy Mother's Day

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho smiled at his kindergarten class, seeing the excitement in their little faces as they eagerly awaited the beginning of today's project.

It was May, and Mother's Day was this weekend. His smile widened when his eyes landed on his five year old son and his best friend, who were both organizing their crayons in order of color.

"Listen, please!" Minho chuckled, and the children instantly grew quiet.

"We're going to make cards and presents for our ummas today! Can somebody tell me why?" Many little hands went flying into the air, and one little girl spoke.

"It's Mother's Day on Sunday!" The little girl grinned, showing off her missing tooth.

"That's right, it's going to be Mother's Day! So today, we're going to make cards and flowers for our ummas. You all have construction paper on your tables, so pick a color you think your umma will like, and you may begin!"

Minho walked around while his students made their cards and paper flowers, smiling or commenting on how nice their gift looked. He stopped when he got to Taemin, kneeling down and looking at the card the little boy made.

"You're card is very nice, Taeminnie." Minho smiled at the boy. Taemin blushed, smiling shyly while making his flower.

"Thank you." Minho looked at the flower the boy was making, and saw that he was having a hard time choosing between two colors of paper.

"You know, Taemin, pink is umma's favorite color." Minho chuckled, and Taemin nodded, biting his lip.

"Will umma like my flower?" Taemin showed the pink petaled flower that he had made to his father.

"Neh, I think umma will love anything you make for him." Minho smiled, ruffling the boy's golden locks.

______________________

"Taem

Please log in to read the full chapter