Charity Case

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho and Key were worried when their twelve year old son did not come out of his bedroom since he arrived home from school. The clock read 6:00 pm, and still the boy had not left his room. Key walked to his son's bedroom, knocking on the door.

"Taemin, can I come in?" Key asked through the wood.

"Whatever." Key furrowed his eyebrows at the response, but turned the doorknob as he entered the room.

Taemin was sitting on his bed, staring out the window. Key walked over to the bed, sitting down next to him.

"What's up, Tae? Are you not feeling well?" Key moved to run his fingers through the boy's hair, but Taemin ducked his head away.

"I don't really know." Taemin snapped, his voice full of attitude that Key did not appreciate.

"I don't like your tone, young man." Key narrowed his eyes at his son, wondering what had gotten into him.

"Well I don't like you." Taemin spat, his eyes not leaving the window. If Taemin had been looking, he would have seen the hurt that flashed over Key's face before he put on a poker face.

"Look, I don't know what's with your attitude right now, but you will not talk to your umma like that." Key told the boy sternly.

"That's just it; you're not my umma. You're not even a woman." Taemin kept his face straight, a frown fixed upon his lips.

Confusion swept through Key's mind, wondering where this all came from, "Well I'm still your legal guardian; I adopted you, so I am your parent, and you will talk to me with respect."

"Why should I? I'm just your charity case." Taemin glared at the window.

"What has gotten into you, Choi Taemin? I may not be your biological parent, but you know what, I gave you all of these nice things you have here in your room, and if you keep talking like that, I can take it all away, mister." Key did not like where this was going.

"Go ahead. See if I care." Taemin kept the frown on his face, and Key huffed.

"Fine, you just lost all television, computer, cell phone, video game, and piano privileges. For a month, Taemin. Now, when you've de

Please log in to read the full chapter