Sick

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

A seven year old Taemin got out of bed after his umma woke him up. He sat up, his hair sticking out every which way. He put his legs over the edge of the bed, slowly hopping out of bed, a chill going up his spine when his feet touched the cold, hardwood floor. He sniffled, but it was hard to breathe through his nose. It was all stuffy, and his head felt fuzzy.

He padded out to the kitchen, where he knew his umma would be, making him breakfast. He sat down at the table, climbing on the chair. He put his arm up to his mouth, coughing. It started out a shallow cough, but it escalated quickly, becoming a deep, throaty cough.

Key turned around, worry evident in his eyes. “Taeminnie, are you alright?”

Taemin pouted, shaking his head, “I don’t feel good, mommy.”

Key went over to the boy, kneeling down next to the chair he was sitting in and putting a hand on his forehead. “Oh baby, you’re burning up!”

Taemin covered his mouth again, coughing. “Mommy, my throat hurts.”

Key frowned, picking Taemin up and resting him on his hip, “Let’s get you back in bed, sweetie. Mommy will bring you breakfast in bed, and I’ll bring you medicine that will make you feel better. No school today, yeah?”

Taemin pouted, resting his head on his shoulder. “But I wanna go to school today, mama. Songsaenim said we’d get to color today.”

Key smiled softly, bringing Taemin into his and Minho’s bedroom. “You can draw a picture with umma today, okay? Does that sound like fun?”

Taemin nodded, and Key layed him down on the large bed. He piled pillows behind the boy’s head, and pulled the covers up to Taemin’s chin, frowning when the boy kicked them off of him.

“It’s too hot.” Taemin pouted.

“It’s okay, umma will be right back, okay? Minho! Watch our son for a minute!” Key smiled at Taemin, kissing his forehead.

Minho came into the room, frowning when he heard Taemin coughing. “Aww, are you sick, baby?”

Taemin nodded, and Minho sat down on the be

Please log in to read the full chapter