Siblings - Part Three

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin met with his mother again when he was sixteen. It was his second visit with his siblings, who were now six and three.

Mihyun was taking piano lessons now, and sometimes Soyeon would message him on Facebook, telling him how much she liked it.

Chunghee was a rambunctious little three year old, but the second Taemin walked through the door, he held on to Taemin’s leg and wouldn’t let go for five whole minutes.

“Taemin hyung!” He grinned at his big brother.

“Hi Chunghee~” Taemin laughed lightly, walking over to the couch to pull his little brother up on his lap.

“Mihyun-ah~ Can you show oppa a song you’ve learned to play on the piano?” Taemin grinned at his sister, who beamed at him.

“Neh, oppa!” She giggled, running to sit down at the piano. She played a simple song, and Taemin clapped for her at the end.

“Ahhh, you’ll be as good as oppa, soon enough!” He smiled at her, and she blushed, giggling.

_____________

A little while later, Soyeon asked Taemin if she could speak with him in private. He agreed, and she brought him into the study to talk.

“Is something wrong?” He looked at her, worry filled his eyes.

She shook her head, smiling, “No, Taemin, nothing’s wrong. I just…needed to speak with you, that’s all. Please, sit.”

She smiled, gesturing the the couch. They both sat down, and she looked down at her hands, a sad smile gracing her lips.

“I don’t want you to think that I’m trying to take you away from your parents, because that’s the last thing I want for you. I just…need you to know, to know that I love you so much, Taemin.” He smiled at her, taking one of her hands in his own.

She looked up at him, and he smiled, his eyes crinkling closed. “I know. Go ahead, you can tell me what you need to.”

She let a light laugh leave her lips, “I never wanted to give you up, Taemin. But I couldn’t take care of you on my own, not when I had no money to support you. I only had one option, and that was to leave you there. I tho

Please log in to read the full chapter