Thanks

The Little Blond Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

A ten year old Taemin walked into his parents’ room, finding Minho lying down on the bed. He tip toed in, and crawled on the bed, snuggling with his father.

Minho opened his eyes and grinned, wrapping an arm around the small boy. Taemin smiled, snuggling into his father’s chest.

“Thank you, appa.” Minho looked down at his son, a little confused.

“Not that I don’t appreciate the thanks, but what did I do?” He played with Taemin’s every growing blonde hair.

Taemin pouted, snuggling closer to Minho. “Thank you for wondering why I didn’t have a jacket when I was five.”

Minho’s eyes softened, and he pulled Taemin closer to him, resting his chin on top of the boy’s head. “No, thank you, Taeminnie.”

Taemin pulled his head away from his appa’s chest, looking up at him in confusion. “For what?”

Minho grinned, “For letting me be your appa.”

He rubbed his nose with his son’s, and Taemin giggled, wrapping his arms around his appa’s neck. Minho pulled the boy to lay on top of his chest, and Taemin rested his head between his appa’s shoulder and neck.

“I love you, appa.” Taemin closed his eyes.

“I love you, too, my little Taeminnie.” Minho wrapped his arms around his boy, both of them falling asleep.

Key walked in a little while later, and smiled softly at the sight of his two favorite boys napping on the large bed. He looked at the time, and it was only 2:30.

Key figured, what

Please log in to read the full chapter