It's Starting

Babysitter

"I guess it's Eunha crying?" he said. You run upstairs and started to hold her in your arms. Kyungsoo is following you behind. You start to swing Eunha around so she won't cry anymore. Kyungsoo is looking curious and he stares at the baby. "Oh, so, she's Eunha." he said. You stop swinging Eunha and realized that you ignore this Kyungsoo for a couple of minutes. "Yes, she is. Isn't she cute? She resembles me, right?" you said to him as you go closer to Kyungsoo, so he can see Eunha nearer. "Yes. She's really cute and she resembles you, indeed." he said as he observes Eunha. 

Eunha looks at him curiously and her eyes started to widened. "Oh, look at her! She's really cute when she does that!" Kyungsoo said as he giggled at her. "May I hold her?" he asked you. "Oh, yes you may. But, I don't think she'd want to." you said. Eunha is a shy but naughty kid. She doesn't want to be in anybody's arms except she knows the person well. "Try me." he said as he pull out his hand, trying to carry Eunha. Magically, Eunha wants to be in his arms. She even starts to clap and laugh with him. You're in shocked and you start to open your mouth to be 'O' unconsciously. He laughed seeing you and says to Eunha "Eunha-yah, look at your sister! She's in shocked!" making Eunha to laughs aswell. 

You snapped up and start to say "It's....weird." "Why? Because she wants to be with me while she hardly wants to be with strangers?" 'Wait...how can he know that?!?! Can he read people's mind or something?' "Well...-" "How can I know?" he chuckled and continues "Almost every babies that I babysitted are like that. And yeah, they easily play with me. Maybe that's why I'm babysitting? Because I'm special to them? Or maybe they knew who truly loves them or not?" he said, smiling. He's actually really cute when he smiles. 

You looked so clueless in front of him, making him to say "Don't be so clueless. It's actually really normal for a baby to be like this, you know?" You nodded but still looked clueless. He looks at the clock in Eunha's room and says "Oh, it's 4 P.M. already. She should eat snacks at this time. Does she have biscuits or something? Maybe fruits?" "Oh, yes. It's on the dining table." you said as you lead him to the dining room. He takes out a biscuits from its place and said "It's the last biscuit she has. We should get some more. Maybe I should go to the mart tonight." 

He gives Eunha the biscuits and sit her down in the carpet of the living room. He sits besides Eunha, who is enjoying her biscuits and he began to asks "Why are you keep silent? Talk~ I can't imagine if you are left alone here with Eunha." he shook his head. "Well, I was a bit shocked about how you could relaxly take care of Eunha. Anyway, she's really naughty! Just wait a bit more." you said to him. "It's because it's my job to take care of babies, Eunji, that's why I relaxly do this." he giggled and continues as he looks to Eunha "I can see that she's pretty naughty. But, it's going to be fun!" 

He starts to play with Eunha, leaving you sitting alone. You look at them, a bit jealous. 'Why is this guy become really close with Eunha? He just met her less than a freaking hour' you thought. Still playing with Eunha, he started to say "Anyway, Eunji. Would you like to come to the mart tonight with me? So, you could know your sister needs and also about cooking- Ah. That cooking! You haven't answered my question yet." "Huh? What question?" you said to him. You really don't remember a question that he asked.

"You know, whether you want to have a cooking tutor with me or not?" "Oh, that one." you said. He nodded and you said "I'll think about it soon, okay? Since I'm such a sloppy person, I think I can't pass without cutting my finger or burning the dishes." He laughed hearing your statement and he said again "Okay, then. What about the question about, going to the mart tonight?" 'Why am I feeling like he's taking me to a date? He's just freaking asking me to go to the mart!' "I think I would love to, if Eunha's not sleeping." you said to him.