I'm Sorry, Eunji.

Babysitter

"What? What happened?" you asked him. "My sister called me and said that my mom's sick." his expression is unreadable, but you can tell that he's devastated. "I can't help but to yelled at Kai after my sister hung up the phone. I yelled to him, in public. That's one of my regret." he said. "He usually would yell back at me, but he didn't. He just had his face facing the road and he's not even trying to explain anything. He knew he was wrong for making my mom like that." he continued. "Hmm, I see. He must be love his mom no matter what, though. Your mom is a really great person, anyway." He smiled and says, "I know right.."

He then continues, "Then we quickly went back home. I was really angry and he regret it so much so we filled the journey home with nothing but silence. At home, mom was sleeping. My other sister said that she is fine, she's just exhausted. Well, she clearly is exhausted because she sleeps only a bit and she doesn't eat much. I feel really bad for her." You nodded and he continues again, "And then, my mom woken up, and that rebel Kai, he cried, in front of my mom. He said sorry a couple of times again. My mom patted him and said that it's alright. He cried hard. I've never seen him cries that hard. And then, he promised not to make any more problems." 

"And then what?" you asked him. "I'm back here." he said pokerly. "What?!?! How's your mom does??? She's okay? How dare you leave your mom when she's sick!" you yelled at him. "Hey, hey! Relax. She's all good now. She even urges me to be back to work. I'm not going to work when my mom is sick, anyway." he said. "Hm. It's weird though." he said again. "What?" you asked. "You said that I should be leaving my mom when she's sick but you left me like 60 miscalls and 15 texts. Did you miss me that much?" "What? Whatever." you rolled your eyes. He chuckled, "You admit defeat now?" "No. Well, I did miss you. Mostly because of you kind of go away without any news." you sarcastically said. 

"I'm sorry." he sighed and then says it. "I don't know whether I should forgive you.." you said. "I'm sorry, Eunji-yah. I really do." he sincerely looks into your eyes. But no. You can't forgive him that easy. You imagine how hurt you were when he was away. You shut your eyes and say, "I don't know. Maybe you should do like Kai did." "What?" his eyes widened. "Apologize to me for couple of times." you said. "What?!" his eyes get wider again. "I'm being serious." you look to him. To his eyes. To let him know that you're being really serious. He looks shocked for a second. But then he replied, "Well, yes. I did go away without any news, but, it's not like I run away from my house." 

"This might be not your first house, but, this is your second house." you said to him. And you mean it. You mean, he slept at your house and spent a lot of time in your house. He also cooks and cleans your house. Well, yes, it's his job, but, it also means that it's his 2nd house, right? He only looks at you and says, "Maybe." Only that. You look at him, "You won't do anything, then?" "Huuuuh." he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry." he continues. You almost say a thing again, but, he cuts you, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Your eyes widened. You can't believe that he just did what you said to him. Your mouth is opened. You are truly in shock. 

He looks at you with pleading eyes. He mistaken your shock expression to not amused. Then he says, "It wasn't enough?" He sadly sighed and he continues, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really do, Eunji. Please forgive me." He looks at you, so sincere, like he always does. You still shock so you just stand there with your iced face on. "Eunji," he said as he looks at you, "I'm sorry." he puts his hands on your cheeks, trying to find your attention. "H-huh?" you said as you woke up from your thoughts. "What?!" you asked again. "I'm sorry. What would you think?" he said as he smiles cheerfully at you. "Hm." you only said that. Only that kind of thing can get out from your mouth. 

"Still mad?" he said as he pouts. "N-not really." you awkwardly said that. You're still in shock for everything he did earlier. "Then what should I do?" he whined at you. His umma personality is back. "No. It's fine." you only answer that. He looks at you and whined even more. "Hhhh, what?!" you desperately said. "Tell me what should I do." "Nothing." you said. You really need nothing from him. "I'm serious!" he said. "Nothing!" you yelled at him. "Urgh, okay." he gave up and he begins to walk away before he looks back at you, "I'm sorry, Eunji. Once again!" He gives '1' sign and smile cutely. You smile at him and shake your head. Sometimes he could be far more older than his age, but sometimes he 'd be far more younger. 


A/N: hi guys i just updated again hmmm. so busy. so so busy i cant even update and what i do is study and study and study huhu. should i apologize like Kyungsoo did? kkkk. anyway thanks for the comments&subscribes and feel free to keep doing it lol