Should I Go?

Babysitter

After some time, he stops sobbing. He stands up and take your hand. "Let's go home." You then walk with him to your house again. It's already night now. Eunha, she's sleeping peacefully in your embrace. You arrived at home and you put Eunha down to her room. You decided to meet Kyungsoo. "Oppa," you said as you knock his door. "Come in." You turn the knob and you look around to his room. Then you find him sitting on the bed. "Hi." you awkwardly say to him. "What's up?" he asked you. "Hm, you know. About that story-" "I don't want to talk about it." he coldly looked away. You're a bit taken aback by it. "Okay...then." you said as you move back to the door. You then remember something and turned back, "Just so you know, I don't like Kai." you turn and open the door, leaving the room. You don't want to see his reaction, at all. So you just go to your room, and sleep.

In the morning, you wake up and you do your routine like always. When you get out of the room, you can smell something's delicious and you can tell that it's waffle, one of your favorite. You go downstairs cheerfully as you see Kyungsoo in the kitchen, cooking like an umma. He looks to you and says, "Oh you're wake up already?" You nodded to him as you grab a waffle. "Good morning, Eunjiiiiii~" he said cutely. You giggle at him as you playfully hit him. "Ya!" you said. He just laughed and continue cooking. You then hear Eunha's crying. You go upstairs and pick her up. You brought her downstairs and she was dying to see Kyungsoo. 

"Oh? Good morning Eunha, my little princess~" Kyungsoo said. You rolled your eyes and say, "Shut up, you pedofil." He laughed and says, "Are you jealous because I didn't call you princess?" "No! Why do I jealous anyway? I'm not a kid who is dying for that called." you narrowed your eyes and you put Eunha in the baby chair. "Oh really? I still think you're jealous." "No, I'm not." "Really?" "Yes!" "Okay, then." he said as he continues cooking. But he turns his head to you again and says, "Good morning, my princess~" "Ya!" you yelled to him. But you looked down, you're blushing. So much. Your cheeks must be bright red right now. He just chuckled and REALLY continues his cooking. 

"Anyway, Eunji," he said when he has done cooking. Sitting before you who are just chewing your waffles, over and over again. "Hm?" you said to him. Your mouth is full with waffles and that makes him giggle. "Why are you so hype at eating? You can eat slowly, you know." "Is that your problem?!" you glare at him, with your full mouth. He just laughed at you. "Anyway, what are you want to say earlier?" you asked him. "Oh. It's hmm...are you busy today?" You shake your head. "No. I'm never busy." you said to him. "So, what's up?" you continued. He stratches his head, looking a bit nervous and say "Urmm..so my friend is asking to meet up."

"Oh, it's fine. I think I can take care of her well. Remember when you left me?" "N-no. I mean you have to come too." he said. "What? Why?" you said to him. "Because I want to be with you." he said. You blushed a bit at his statement. "Is it alright?" he continues. You nodded, "Okay. I think I should just get ready~" you said as you go back to your room. You yelled at Kyungsoo from upstairs, "Oppa! Should I wear nice clothes?" "If you wear nicer you'll not regret it." "Why so?" "You'll know soon." he said mysteriously. You think about what he said but you just let it go. You wear a soft pink skirt and a cherry pattern blouse. You comb your hair and you decided to put a headband. Just to look prettier, you thought. 

Maybe it's because of Kyungsoo's statement earlier, you try to look as good as you can. You check yourself so many times in the mirror. You grab your bag and you want to leave your room when your phone vibrates. A text just come in. You look at your phone in the table and you open the text. You thought it's from someone randomly. But no it's not. It's from Kai. "Hey what's up dongsaeng~?" You look at your screen as you rolled your eyes. You replied, "I'm not your dongsaeng, okay?! How many times should I tell you this?" And after a minute, a text comes in again. "Yes yes. Okay, I understand. So, what are you going today?" "Nothing. Just gotta go somewhere with Kyungsoo." He replied again, "Why don't you just go out with me? You know, we could go to wherever you want!" You thought for a second and think, 'It seems fun.'