The fight.

Babysitter

"Like what?" he said, looking at you confusedly. "Like...this." you weakly said. "What? I don't understand." he said as he looks around. "Wait, before you explain, I think we should get out of this place." he continues. You look around as well and remember that you haven't get out of the market, it's a bit embarrasing for some reason. You nodded at him and you follow him to the street. He slowed his pace, so you and him now walking with the same pace. "So, what was that we were talking about? About me being like 'this'?" he opens up the conversation.

You haven't answer at him but he continues, "Like what? Explain to me." Kyungsoo can sometimes be scary, you admit. Sometimes he would pressing you on explaining or answering something. This is what you hate about him. Why you sometimes want to scold him so bad, but you just can't. You can't react differently to what he wants. You always follow what he wants, if he being like this. As much as annoying it is to you, you can never say no to those. This is somewhat stressful for you.

"Um, you suddenly become protective for me liking Kai." you honestly said. "What if I like Kai?" you questioned him. "You can't because you have promised me." "People breaks their promises." you said. He looks like he's taken aback and loss of words. "You just...can't." "Why, I said." you asked him. You know that you can be just exactly like he is when he's being like this. You can also pressure him. You know that, so you're trying now. You don't want to lose at him, not at this point. "Because I know him well, I said." he tone raised. 

"Then why? Why if you know him well? You could missed out something." you said to him. "No, don't tell me you're starting to like him?" he shakes his head in disbelief as his eyes widened. "No. I am not." you said. "Then why are you pressuring me to say these stuffs?!" "Because I can't trust you when you're not telling me the whole story!" you said as your tone gets higher aswell. "I am telling you the whole story!" he said to you with his even higher tone. "No. You are clearly not. I'm not a fool, Kyungsoo. I know when there's something you hide from me." 

Then here it is. The fight. This is the biggest fight that has ever happened to you and him. You think you and him would be just fine. Having this friendship relationship and doesn't have to suffer from fights. But, you're wrong. Every relationship must have gone through fights in order to make the bond stronger. And here both of you are, fighting. And the most riddicolous thing is that you were fighting about Kai. Or maybe not, you are fighting about another relationship. About love. Is this maybe a sign of jealous too?

"You trust me, Eunji." "Well, I was. I think I will never going to trust you again if you insisting to not telling the story." "But I don't have ANY story." "I tell you once again that I'm not a fool, Kyungsoo." "Trust me, will you?" "I will if you tell me the whole thing. You can't pressured me on liking someone just because you know that someone well." "Well, guess what? I can." "No. There must be a reason for it, Kyungsoo. For God's sake, please just be honest to me!" you almost yelled at him. You can feel your tears are forming in the corner of your eyes.

"There must be a reason for anything. I know this had to do with something. Just tell me." you try to calm down as you sighed deeply. And the first tear is falling down from the corner of your eyes. You always cry when you're too angry at people. That's why sometimes people called you 'weak'. The truth is, they know nothing. "I don't want to." he said. He shut his eyes and deeply sighed. "Why?" you said as another tears fell down. "Because I don't want to remember it." And tears start to formed in his eyes aswell.