Memories.

Babysitter

You look at Kyungsoo and you are in shock. You have never seen him like this. It seems so emotional for him. He's not a person who is easy to cry. You don't know what to do so you just panickly looking at him. He lets go a deep sigh and he closes his eyes again, trying to not the tears flow even more. "Kyungsoo.." you softened. You still breathe unnormally due to crying just then, but, you try to be or sound as normal as you could. He doesn't reply you. He's too busy to let go of his inner feeling. You decided to let him be busy as you wipe your tears which are already dried. You really have no idea what you should do.

The fact that you're in public place is not helping either. It makes it harder, actually. You found a small park with a bench in the corner of it. You decided to take Kyungsoo there so he can calm down and maybe tell you what has happened to him. Without any words, you grabbed his wrist and take him to the park. He looks confused, but he only followed you. You sit him on the bench and sit beside him. You then say, "You know, I love park. Because it gives me chills. The wind that blows peacefully, the sun that shines you in a right amount, the green grass that looks beautiful, the trees that brings a relaxing sound while moving...everything. All of it. It's relaxing. It's breathtaking."

He ignores you. But you know he listened you. You then continue, "I don't know but it's like a perfect combination made from God." He then turns to look at you. You look at him back and you give him a caring smile. You have to make him feel comfortable, so he can tell you the story leisurely. You don't want to hurt his feeling, but you can't help that you're somehow want to know about the story. Yes, you're a curious person. He just stares at you blankly. Then he closes his eyes and put his hands on his head. "Please don't!!!" he yelled a bit. "What is it?" you asked him confusedly. He looks at you again, "Please don't be with Kai." His eyes are pleading. 

"Would you like to tell me the story?" you asked him carefully. He looks depressed for some reason. "Just tell me." you said with a small smile. You squeezed his hand, to make him more comfortable. "It's just...it's too complicated." he said. "I'll listen properly, then." you said to him. "So...I was liking someone, called Sooyoung. She's...beautiful. She's kind and she's a good person. She's not a type who would go get revenge or something." he said after taking a long sigh. "I spent so much time with her. We could go shopping together, eating together, playing together, or anything. We just could do anything even to the most boring thing when we're together." 

Your heart break a little at his story. How bad you wished that you're that girl. But you have to bear it, for the sake of Kyungsoo's happiness. He continues, "Everything was perfect, until she knows Kai." he looks away as tears start to from again. "She becomes distant to me. She likes to hang out with Kai more. Kai was really kind to her. And he's such a flirt. I don't know what he does but he makes Sooyoung crazy for him. I was so hurt. She became different. She wouldn't go out with me and she would rather be with Kai. It..." he took a deep breath, "..hurts." You look at him. The tears are falling. You decided to wipe it with your thumb. "Shhh, don't cry." you whisper to him. 

He looks at you as he wipes his tears too. Maybe he did really love Sooyoung, you thought. "Then one day, she decided to tell Kai about her feeling. She wanted to surprise Kai, but..Kai was with another girl. And the worst part was that he saw her, but he just did his smirk. She cried. A lot. She came to me and told me about how jerk Kai was. She came...to me...when she was sad." he said as he try not to cry anymore. "I did everything to make her happy. But she wouldn't be completely happy. After some time, she became different. Like really different. She would drink and smoke. Something she never did before." he gives a long sigh. "And she suicided."

You widened your eyes. Maybe your ears catch it wrong, "What?!" you asked him. "She suicided. I had done anything, anything to make her forget Kai and see me. But she just won't. She jumped off her apartment and...." he can't continue his story. Too emotional for him. You take his hand and squeeze it. "It's okay, Oppa. It's okay." "No! It is not. You don't know how much I want to kill Kai after that. You don't know how sad I was when I hear the news. You don't know how much this thing hurts. Me." He then back to sob again as he burried his face to his hand. You move his head to your shoulder. "You know, you're right. I might be don't know how much it hurts. But, I will be a shoulder to cry on for you." you said.


A/N: hello guys! since my subscribers are now about 120...i decided to give you double updates! WOOP WOOP! thanks for you guys who have subscribed me /bows/ i hope you keep liking my stories kkkk. and please keep commenting and new subcribers~ welcome! :"3