The Work is Over

Babysitter

A/N: just want to tell you guys that basically this chapter is in Kyungsoo's POV.


The talk about work is over and so does my work. I excuse myself to go to my bedroom first. I look around at this bedroom which gives me so much memories. I have never been this dramatic when leaving the house I've been working. I sit in the bedroom and do some thinking before deciding to go pack up my things. Today is probably the last day for me to work here. To say truthfully, I don't want to go. Unlike usual, I don't want to spend my summer holiday elsewhere but here. This has been probably my life. I want to spend my entire summer here. Or most likely, I want to spend my entire life here. Yes, being a part of someone.

That someone who has been very special to me. That someone who I never thought I would fallen for. That someone who is far from my ideal type. That someone who is childish, crazy, and sometimes annoying. That someone who would probably never fallen for me. That someone who I should've had fallen for. That someone who probably in love with somebody else. That someone who loved by my best friend. That someone who make me feel so good when I'm with her. That someone who gives me happiness, sadness, annoyance, and everything. That someone...is Eunji.

I almost forget that sooner or later, I will go back to my life, my sad and poor life. Eunji is one of the reason I can smile. Eunji gives me a warm smile when I feel like crying. She gives me a warm hands to hold me when I'm down. She gives me a warm talk when I feel like I don't have no one to go. Sometimes I regret it when I just throw my anger at her or being too protective to her. I know I shouldn't do that. I wish I could be better. But regardless what, we're just human, and humans made mistakes. What you have to do is just...grow up, learn from it, and never do it again. Even though, it's actually something that is really hard to do.

I have to say my last goodbye to Eunji soon, to the latest tomorrow. And since probably we will not going to meet up again, I have to tell her my true feelings about her. It might be full of rejection, it might be embarrasing, it might be shocking, it might be painful, but I have to. She has to at least know my feelings for her, or else I would forever regret it in my life for not telling her. And after all the confession and goodbye, I will probably walk my life again, moving on. I hate goodbye, there were already too much goodbyes in my life. God, can you please don't make any goodbye for me and Eunji? I want to stay forever in her side.

It's already such in late at night and I can guarantee everyone is already asleep now. I myself, still looking at the moon from the room's window. Looking at how beautiful it is, and pray to God so this night will be longer and tomorrow will just never come. I think about something (or maybe someone) and I decided to do something with it. I sneakily come to Eunji's room, looking at her beautiful sleeping figure. I must be such a creeper at this time, but I don't care. I just want to see her peaceful face, I want to see her constant breath, I want to see her expression that sometimes change because of the dream she has, or most likely, I just want to see her sleeping figure.

Her blanket goes all out the way so I put her blanket back in her embrace. I put my palm in the side of the bed and my face on my palm. I smile when I look at her..ah..so peaceful. I woke up at dawn, probably at 4 in the morning and I found Eunji's face in front of me, with my face still clinging on my palm. I just fell asleep unconsciously. I got shocked and I decided to quietly run out of her room and get back to my room, catching a breath because of the stupid things I just did. And then I decided to just go back to sleep, this time in my own room.

I woke up as I feel warm sunlight wakes me up. I look at the packed things and I sighed. Today is indeed the last day, I should gather my courage and say my last goodbye to all of the family members, especially to Eunji and Eunha. I look around this room again, this room seems empty, just like the first time you came. Then your mind starts to recall those memories again, since the first time you met them.

You had done pack things and took a shower and suddenly you hear a rushed footsteps on stairs.


A/N: hi guys hehe so if you find any new updates...its probably bcs of this. i forgot to write this yesterday since im so sleepy and low battery. but i just want to say that it's one of my personal favorite chapter. what do you guys think about it?