Meeting with Luhan

Babysitter

"Luhan?!" you said again as your eyes widened more than ever. You never ever expect this. Even when everything can be linked with Luhan, you still never thought that Luhan could be Kyungsoo's best friend. You just thought that Luhan, is an angel, is a beautiful stranger, that made from God to save you when you were alone. You were for some time really thought Luhan as an angel, actually. You know that someday you will meet Luhan again eventually. But, this moment...is never been thought in your mind. 

You only look at Luhan and Kyungsoo again. But they both look so relax and calm, as if they know what will your reaction be. Luhan looks at you and he gives you a wave and a smile as he approaches you and Kyungsoo. You feel like your heartbeat accelerates and your breathe quickens. You really don't know what to do. He finally is in front of you and gives you a super cute smile. "Eunji? It's been a long time, isn't it?" You look at him as you are too speechless to say anything. You just give him a weak smile and he turns to Kyungsoo.

"Hey, how are you Soo?" he said. "Yeah, I'm good." Kyungsoo said as they continue to talk naturally. You, beside them, are still in your speechless figure and you can only look at them. Your plan with Kai is a huge failure. You can't just leave Luhan here! You may hardly admit it but you miss Luhan, a lot. Everyday, everynight, you secretly still miss him. Since he saved you and he gave you a really good time. You can't sneak out, you have to stay. You took out your phone and you tell Kai that you can't go because of some really important reason. At first he was mad, but he's okay with that.

"Umm, Eunji-yah~" Luhan starts to take you in to the conversation. You look at Luhan, "Hm?" "You must be really confused right?" he asked you. You nodded weakly. He giggled at you and he starts to explain, "So, yeah Kyungsoo and I are best friend since junior high school." "Oh." you can only say that. "Do you remember our strange meeting?" Luhan asked you again. You nodded. "I was walking in that street because Kyungsoo called me. He said that he has to take care of his mom and he knew that you'll be lost so he asked me to go around your house and lead you back to your home."

You remember it clearly. When he came just like from heaven. "And then, on the next few days, do you remember that I spent days a lot with you?" You nodded again. You remember that too well. "Yeah, that's because Kyungsoo asked me to take care of you. Since he was taking care of his mom." he said as he sit relaxly on the chair. You really can't believe that. You thought...argh so it was Kyungsoo. You really can't say anything. Luhan knows that you must be shocked. "Don't be that shocked. It was a really good days." His mind travels to your memories with him.

The lunch you have ordered earlier has come and you guys started to eat. Luhan sits in front of you while Kyungsoo sits beside you. You eat too hyper. Luhan looks at you and Luhan giggles, "Eat slowly!" You laugh and say, "It's not like you don't know me. I always eat like this." Kyungsoo eyed Luhan and your interaction. He glares at Luhan. Luhan sees him and says, "Why are you glaring at me, Kyungsoo-yah?" Luhan laughs as Kyungsoo started to laugh too. It's indeed a great time with both of them.

Suddenly Kyungsoo leaves us to the toilet. And the situation becomes awkward. "Don't you miss me, Eunji?" Luhan opens up a conversation. He looks up from his food to you. He stares at you, with a really mesmerizing eyes. You are completely frozen with his action. "Uh? Umm.." "I miss you, Eunji. I really do." he said. "Don't you remember my confession in our last meeting? I still do like you until now, actually." You can't really say anything. You don't know what to do. "Do you miss me Eunji?" he asks you again. "Yes. I do miss you everyday, as friends." you said to him.


A/N: guys sorry for the late updateT____T i was (and still) having exam and blahblahblah..anywayyy, enjoy! and dont forget to comment and subscribe! <3