What Should I Do?

Babysitter

"Umm..umm..nothing?" you questioned yourself. "Luhan likes you?" he asked. "Umm..I don't know" you tried to defend yourself with such a weak sentence. "Luhan likes you, right? You can't lie, Eunji. Just be honest to me." he said. "Ummm.." "Am I right?" "What?" "Just be honest." he said. You feel defeated. You feel like your lips freezes, don't know what to say. It's just that...you feel bad if he knows Luhan likes you. You want him to know that you like him. But, if he knows Luhan likes you, then maybe he'd think you like Luhan as well. But, thinking about it again, it's not a bad thing to tell Kyungsoo that Luhan likes you.

"Um, yes he likes me." "How do you know?" "He..um..kinda confessed to me?" you said. "Really?" Kyungsoo asked as his mouth hang open. You nodded to him with worried face. And then you don't know why but there is a crazy awkward silence between both of you. Kyungsoo seemed to be in his own world. And when he realized, he can only say, "Oh." "But it's okay though. I said we can be friends and I guess he's okay with that." "I guess.." Kyungsoo said, replaying your word. "Umm..seriously." you said. "It's getting late, let's go home." you then asked him, to remove this super awkward talkless moment. He agreed and both of you walked home. And you can painfully feel it that the walk is filled with silence, unlike usual.

You can feel your phone vibrating on your bag, you open up and you found your mom is calling. 'Wow. This is rare.' you thought considering your mom rarely calls you in her vacation. Doesn't she even feel like insecure knowing her both daughters are being taken care with stranger? You shake your head and you answer her phone. "Eunji where are you?!" she almost yelled at you. "Mom please don't yell! I'm on my way home." you answered. "Nah, look at you. Why didn't you do my order to protect this house?! Oh, you seriously!" "What are you talking about? I was just eating lunch with Kyungsoo and Eunha. Can't I go sightseeing in summer? You are nonsense mom!" you unintentionally yelled at her.

"Just go home quickly!" your mom said, feeling defeated. "What's up?" "I'm home already, Kang Eunji! And I'm waiting in front of the house with your father and these large luggages so you better come home quickly!!!!" she yelled at you really loud and you had to put your phone away from your ear. "Wait, how?" you asked. "JUST COME HOME QUICKLY AND I WILL TELL YOU AT HOME, OKAY?!" she yelled. "Yeah, yeah." you said as you end the call. "What's up?" a first word from Kyungsoo. "Ummm, mom's home." you said to him. He widened his eyes, "Really?" You nodded sadly. "So, it means that my work is over?" he asked you. "I don't know, she didn't tell me anything but to come home quickly." you said as you pout.

You arrived at home pretty fast and you can see your mom is glaring at you while you opened the door with the keys in your hand. After you all got in, your mom lazily lay in the sofa and babbling about how you take so much time to go home and stuffs, while you back up yourself. After a while your mom looks at Kyungsoo who was just standing there like an idiot not knowing what to do. "Ah, Kyungsoo!" she greeted Kyungsoo while she gets up and asks Kyungsoo to sit beside her. "How was my daughters?" "Umm, they're fine. They're really fun and I really enjoyed my time here." "Really? Wow I thought she'd be annoying." your mom said as she nods at you. Kyungsoo laughs formally, "No, she's really fun."

Your mom and him talked a lot until your mom said, "Well, thank you Kyungsoo for this whole summer, it must've been hard for you to have work on summer. I'm sorry if my daughters gave you trouble." "Oh, yeah. It's fine." he said. "So, I guess you can start your real summer holiday even though it's a bit too late. But, you'll enjoy it, right?" "Yeah. Of course. Thank you, Mrs. Kang." he said. And then you just realized it. He's just your keeper for summer, he's not going to work forever with you. And it's time to say goodbye, probably. You can feel like your eyes get hot. This summer had been amazing for you because of him. But you can't cry. You just can't cry...


A/N: hi guys its me! hehe how have you guys been doing? anyway hm, wow mr and mrs kang are back! are you guys excited or not? im not...actually. lol. hm please comment as always bcs youre the support of my fanfic~ and i hate to say it but i have to say that this fanfic is gonna end soon /cry cry/