Oh, so...

Babysitter

You look at her confusedly while she keeps walking towards your desk. You picked the corner so it's almost impossible for her to go to another table but yours. You look at Kyungsoo, seems like he knows her. Not long after it, the girl stands in front of your table and greet Kyungsoo, "Hi! Kyungsoo-yah~!" he said in such a cute way. You glare at her but you think she didn't realized it. Kyungsoo is smiling really wide at her. Like, REALLY wide. You admit that you're jealous. I mean...she's obviously have more than you, and look at Kyungsoo's smile? Who wouldn't be jealous? You look at Kyungsoo and he seems like he forgotten of you. "Oh, hi!" he said to the girl. 

The girl smiled back to him until she realized you with your confused (probably looks like trash) face. She narrowed her eyebrows. She looks so..annoying in your opinion. You can't help to hate her. "Umm..okay..so, who is she?" she asked Kyungsoo while pointing her fingers on you. 'Rude!' you thought. "Oh..um," Kyungsoo scratches his hair nervously. "Who?" she asked Kyungsoo again. You glare at this girl. 'How dare you to that to Kyungsoo?!' "She's the one who I worked for." You swear you don't like the way Kyungsoo introduced you to her. He could just say you're a friend of him or something? You pouted but it seems like he didn't see that.

"Oh, Eunji? Is that you?" Okay, now you're scared. How come she knows your name? You swear you've never seen her before. Kyungsoo had told about you to this girl? You're totally confused. You then only nodded to her and halfly smile. "So, this must be the cute Eunha?" Wow, that gets scarier. How come she knows even about Eunha? You then nodded once again and she begins to get closer to Eunha and pinch her cheeks. Weirdly, Eunha laughes. And that makes you hate this girl more. She even gets Eunha's attention more than you. And she just seems perfect, to everyone.  That makes you feels like the ugliest person in the world. 

You look at Kyungsoo confusedly, trying to find an answer in this situation. He looks at you and he realized that you have no idea about all of this. "Hey, rude girl. Sit down here." Kyungsoo said to that girl who is playing with Eunha now. "Oh, right. Sorry." she said as she sit across Kyungsoo. "Eunji, I'm sorry. I must be super rude." she said to you with pleading eyes. You smile and nodded to her, "That's okay." you said, most likely to be your first ever words to her. "Oh my God, Kyungsoo! Eunji is so cute!" she said as she grins at you. You feel scared so you just half smiling to her. "I know right." Kyungsoo said as he pinches your cheeks. You glare at him but you smile at the girl.

"Wait. I must be super duper rude. I haven't introduced myself! You must be scared of me, right?" she said to you. "So, I'm Kyungsoo's best friend. Umm.. have you known Luhan?" she asked you. You nodded to her and she continues, "Yes, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and I have been best friends since like forever." And she giggles. "Oh I see.." you said to her. "Yes. My name is Baby." she said to you. Your eyes widened and you unintentionally said to her, "W-WHAT?!" "Baby. Why? My name is weird, right? I know. Everyone talks about it." "N-no. It's just..." You can't finish your sentence. You are too shocked with this. You always thought Baby is a pet name from Kyungsoo for the girl she likes or maybe date.

But, you are wrong. She is actually Kyungsoo's best friend's name. You must be a total idiot this time around. You dazed blankly for God knows how long. Kyungsoo was like, "Eunji? Are you alright?" You wake up from your blankness and answered him, "Y-yes! Oh, so you're his bestfriend?" You asked Baby. "Yes! He told me about...everything! There are no secrets between me, Luhan, and Kyungsoo. We're just too close!" she answered you excitedly. "Wow. That's great." you said to her. "That's why I know you!" she said. "Oh right, I want to ask this to you since long time ago but I didn't have a chance to meet you." "Hm, what question?" you asked her. "Is it true that Luhan likes you?" 


A/N: hi guys! hehe it's me again. so so i'm sorry if i kinda update late? :( anyway, merry belated christmas to all of you who celebrate it!!!!!!!!!!! have a great holidayyy<3 anyway thanks for the comments and subscribes! and please keep do those things bcs that what supports me on doing this fic :D