I miss you.

Babysitter

Luhan looks a bit shocked at your confession. He looks...rejected. But still he seems a bit happy. "Yeah." he said as he nodded. "Do you know how confusing is all these stuffs to me?" You shake your head, not understanding anything. "It is really confusing to me. I wish I never have to agree to help you in the first time Kyungsoo called me. I wish I never have to agree Kyungsoo. I wish I never have to be so kind to him. I wish-" "Stop saying that." you cut him. "I never regret meeting you. It's one of the best thing that ever happened in my life." you continues.

"But meeting Kyungsoo is also one of the best thing right? I don't know why am I being like this to you. I have no idea why I like you and I...am being...jealous with Kyungsoo." he said, letting his frustation go. "Don't be like that, oppa. Meeting him and meeting you are the same to me. It's one of the best thing ever." He sighed as he force a chuckle. "I feel like a betrayer, Eunji. To Kyungsoo. He should be the one who likes you back. He should be the one who be with you. I know it just right." 

"What? Why?" you asked him confusedly. "I don't know about Kyungsoo. Whether he has any feelings for you. But I know you well enough to say that you like him. I can tell that from your eyes. And it...somewhat hurts. Even though I know it from the start." he confessed that to you. "Wait, what? How did you know?" "From your eyes. And from your actions. I'm a pretty good observer, I guess. I know people's reaction when they fell in love. Even I know it before you knew it by yourself." he said as he smile a bit. 

You don't know what to say. You feel really bad for him. You don't want to hurt him that much. How can you hurt the guy who protects you? Who be with you when everyone else is busy with their lifes? You feel like you want to cry, but you can't. It will only hurt him more. "I tell myself a hundred of times to not like you. To just think of you as a regular girl. Or even as 'Kyungsoo's girlfriend' so it'll be so much easier for me. But my heart keeps telling me that I like you. And I can't deny that." he said to you.

He looks at his empty plate now. Don't want to look at you. "You can't decide someone you love, you know? It's your heart decision. Your mind can't do anything about it." he continues. You nodded. If you can choose who would you like to fall in love with, you must have fallen in love with Luhan. So you don't hurt him. You actually want him to be happy, since he made you happy. You want to do anything to make him happy. But everything's just not right. Because he only will be happy when he could have you. And you can't do that for him. Why is everything has to be so complicated? 

"I'm going to miss you, Eunji. You're going to forget me someday. But I won't. I will only miss you everyday." He gives another forced chuckle and continues, "I do sound like a creep right? Sorry, it's just...all of these things make me like this." You look at him and you can't say anything to him. He said again, "Kyungsoo will love you back, eventually. Trust me." And you can see that Kyungsoo is coming back from his 'business' "Hi guys, did it take long?" he said as he sit on the chair. "Pretty much. But we had an enjoyable time." Luhan said as he smiles to you. "Really? Is that true, Eunji-yah?" Kyungsoo asked me curiously. You only nodded to him. 

"So, anyway Kyungsoo, how's your 'baby' doing?" Luhan asked. Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he becomes a bit nervous, "W-why are you asking that?" "Just curious~" Luhan said innocently. You furrowed your eyebrows. 'Baby again? Huh? This always gives me bad feeling.' you thought. "I-it's not nice to talk about another girl when there's a girl here." Kyungsoo said nervously as he looks at you back at Luhan and replying that action over and over again. "Girl? Who? I'm curious." you asked them curiously. Maybe you can end your curiousity with some explanation from them. 

"Yeah. It's a girl." Luhan answered. "So..who is she?" "Umm..well...how do I say this? She's actually um-" "N-nobody! She's nobody." Kyungsoo cuts Luhan off as he glares at Luhan while Luhan looks confusedly to him. 'Nobody? Or maybe...somebody?"