A day with Kai

Babysitter

"What?!?!" you asked confusedly. "Did you just lie to me?!" you asked him again. "Well, I guess I did a good acting." "Liar." you said as you glare at him. "I'm not. I'm just enterpreting my acting theory and really act on it." he said. You rolled your eyes, not having interest to even reply him. "So, today is gonna be fun, isn't it?" he said to you. "Whatever." you said as you get really mad at him. You can't believe he just lied to you just because he wanted to hang out with you. He could've asked to hang out any other time, but he lied. You hate liar. You can't believe you got tricked by Kai, too. You are not in the mood for even doing anything now, because of Kai. You feel like you're being kidnapped and Kyungsoo has to pay to let you go from him. 

"Hey, why are you being like this? I thought you want to go out with me!" he said. "Yes but not in this kind of way. You could have think of any other time to hang out, not kidnapping me like this!" you speak up. "I'm not kidnapping you!" he said, yelling a bit. "Whatever. You are obviously lying to me and I hate it." you said honestly. "Well, sorry and now what can I do? Take you back to Kyungsoo. No!!! You have to hang out with me." he said. "I will make you happy today" he continues and smiled. But his smile is creeping you, he looks like a maniac for some reason. You don't like it. You want to go. But you can't. You have to make him happy to let go of him for maybe forever. 

"What are we going to do now?" he said after he finished his eating. "I don't know, you choose." you said. Finally after discussing for a long time you and him decided to go to Teddy Bear Museum, even though it's more like him deciding, you only nod to whatever he asked. You look at a lot of cute -or maybe too cute- teddy bear in the museum. Kai looking exactly like a kid, he's getting to excited with teddy bear. He even left you somewhere because he's to excited and he wants to see something so far away. You read the descriptions of the teddy bears. You admit that going to the museum is not as boring as you think it will be. You are having fun, actually. 

You go around the museum and you realized that you are traveling alone because Kai keeps disappearing due to his hyper childish side. You don't know where to go because you feel like you're done so you search for him. You finally meet him, smilling so big at one of the teddy bear. You look up to see the name of the teddy bear. The teddy bear looks unique. It looks like it's shining for some reason. The name is Queen Seondeok. You look at it again, it's so pretty. It has pink-ish hanbok and it wears a tiara. You are smilling to it, too. You get closer to Kai and he sees you looking at the figure excitedly. "I really like this bear." he said, makes up a conversation. 

"Why?" you asked him. "It's pretty. And it's Queen Seondeok. I really like Queen Seondeok, maybe that's why, too." he answered. "Yeah. It's indeed pretty." you said as your eyes looking at it detaily. "Anyway, why do you like Queen Seondeok? You don't look like someone who care for history." you continues after some seconds of silence. He gives you a little laugh and says, "Yeah. People always say that I'm not a type of guy who would ever care about lessons that are teached. Well, I don't really care of it but I do care about history. I like to read the stories of it. It's interesting." he said. "And I like Queen Seondeok because she's pretty. And she just seems perfect to me. She is the first female ruler in Silla kingdom!" he continues. 

"Oh right. I know that." you said to him as he continues more with twinkling eyes, "She even let go of her personal love to save people. Isn't she perfect? She gave up personal things for many people's sakes!" You listen to him seriously. "Not many people could give up their personal things for many people. You have to be like her, Eunji-yah. It's really charming!" he continued. You look up to him as you feel like there is an honesty in his words. "Is it?" you asked him. "Of course! And guys like charming women." he grins at you. You laugh at him. "She's too charming. I just can't be her." you said  as you look to the figure. "Well, you don't have to be her. People are charming on their own." he said. "And I think you're charming." he continues.