Date?

Babysitter

A week passed already and you still thinking about Kyungsoo and 'his baby'. You and him are getting closer and closer each day, with Eunha, too. Eunha is having many progress already. You are so proud of her. You are wondering almost everynight about that day when Kyungsoo called this someone 'baby'. You thought of many possibilities and there are bad thoughts, too. Many bad thoughts actually, you can't even think straight. You try to keep control yourself for thinking negative thoughts but you just can't somehow...You mean, how can you be positive when he called her baby?! 

Well, to be honest, why are you even thinking it? You're not someone to him. You're just a customer, you might say, that need his help to take care of your little sister. Why are you worrying? It's not that you like him or something..Like him. Things that makes you confused a lot. You don't know about your heart well when it's about love. To be honest, you're inexperience on it, so you're not sure. There are some guys that like you, but, you don't know how does it feel to like someone that's why.

"Eunji-yah! What are you going to do today?" he said as he found you at the living room with Eunha and he walks closer to you. "Ermmm..nothing I guess, why?" you said as you looked up to him. "Hmm..great then!" he said as he sits beside you and Eunha in your lap. "What great?" you said as you raised your eyebrows. "How about today we eat dinner together today?"  he asked suddenly. "Where?" you asked him. "Hm..I'm going to reserved the restaurant and...it's a secret." he whispered the sentence in the end. "I was wondering if we could go just the two of us, but, Eunha can't be left alone, right?" "W-what did you just said?!?!" your eyes widened. You really don't think 'that' way, but that he talks about it, it makes you nervous and your heartbeat is rising up. 

He laughed at you, "It's only a dinner, Eunji-yah." You think he looked at you blushing just a little while ago. You are still nervous. Really nervous. But you try to calm yourself and try to 'not' thinking in the other way. "Yeah. It is. I know, oppa. What do YOU think of anyway?" you said as you narrowed your eyes to him. Makes him looks like he's the one who think of something else, when the truth is, it's you. Since he told you that he was wondering if 'only you two' could go, you can't stop thinking about date. You mean, what's the other point about going together for two, boy and girl with no biological relationship, and...you kind of thinking this boy much, than dating??? 

"Nothing. But, you kind of blushed earlier. I just want to make sure, I guess." he said as he laughed, making you embarassed. "But I do think the food won't fit Eunha, so I'm going to feed her before we go later, okay?" he continued. He gives you his cute smile, makes your heart beats faster. Before you could say anything, Eunha cries. You suprisedly look at Eunha. 'Thanks, Eunha! At least you save me from going crazy because of his smile' He looks to Eunha and he started to carry her. "Aigoo, you are such a great sister, Eunji-yah! She's peeing in her diaper." he said as he looks to Eunha's diaper, checking it. He obviously teasing you. You rolled your eyes. 

"Thanks for the compliment, oppa!" you said but you look annoyed. He chuckled and says "I'm going to change her diaper, okay? And probably take her to sleep after it. Don't forget to prepare for today's dinner!" He walks away to Eunha's room and leave you alone at the living room. You think about it for a couple of seconds before you start to go to your room. You lay down for a couple of minutes before you heard a knock in your bedroom door. You get off from your bed and open the door. You find Kyungsoo, and half asleep Eunha, in front of you. "What?" you asked him pokerly. "I just want to tell you to wear something abit...formal tonight." "Oh okay." you said to him.

"But..it's not like I'm taking you to expensive restaurant. I just want you to wear a bit formal outfit." he said to you. You nodded as in understand and he says to you, "Okay, I'm going to take Eunha to sleep." "Okay, then." you said as you close your door. 'Hmmm...what to wear tonight? I should look pretty huh?' you said as you opened your wardrobe and search for a good outfit.