Cooking Lesson

Babysitter

You were just done showering when you found out in the kitchen there is Kyungsoo and Eunha. Kyungsoo was busy preparing the ingredients for today's cooking lesson while Eunha, on his arms, was eating a biscuit cheerfully. Kyungsoo looked up to see you standing in the corner of the kitchen, still carrying the towel. "Done showering?" he asked you. You nodded and you walk closer to him, wanting to see the ingredients. Kyungsoo continues on preparing the ingredients and you look at him curiously. You put your towel in the table and ask him "How can I help you?" He looks at you and his gaze is fixed on the towel. 

"What's with that?" he asked you, looks a bit annoyed. "Well, it's my...towel." you answered confusedly. "Move it away." he said. "But-" "Move it away, you lazy girl. Put it back on the bathroom." he looks at you with his umma expression. You have no other choice but to do what he said. You put back your towel to the bathroom. When you get back you can see that he's smiling to you "What?" you said. "Good job, Eunji-yah." You rolled your eyes and say "You are indeed an umma, do you know?" He ignores you and continue on preparing some ingredients. 

"So...what are we making today?" you asked him. You are really happy because you can finally learn how to cook! You have waited this day for so long. Your mom was to busy to ever teach you how to cook. But, she blames you for being a girl you can't cook. "Spaghetti Kimchi a la Kyungsoo." he said flatly. 'What?!?! Spaghetti Kimchi a la Kyungsoo?!?!' you thought as you begin to bit your lips. Trying hard not to laugh. "What?" he said confusedly. You shook your head, you want to laugh so much that you can't open your mouth. "What's so funny~?" he whined. You still shook your head, can't speak. "It's the name, isn't it?" he asked. 

You try hard not to laugh. "What? You don't like the name? Or should we postpone this lesson and never continue it?!" he talked to you as he looks annoyed. 'What?!?! He's pissed, right? Why he wants to cancel the lesson?' you thought. "NO!!!!" you almost screamed. "You don't like the name, right? Why should we continue when you don't even like the name." "It's not like I don't like it..." "Then?" "Then what?" "Why were you laughing?" "It's just....it's...cute!" you said. You mean, who doesn't think it's funny? He and all of his umma image on him. Plus the name of the dish. It's just funny! And cute aswell, anyway. "It's indeed really cute!" you said as you pinch his cheeks. 

You are a bad liar and everyone knows that. It's not a secret anymore. You are trying to look less lying to him, so you pinched his cheeks. You sure he knows that you were lying, anyway. He just let it go for this once. "Just...obey me for this once, okay? It's the best dish I could pull off." he said to you. "And...please stop pinching my cheeks." he continued. You realized that your hands are still in his cheeks. "Oh, right." you said as you pull your hands from his cheeks. "So, are you ready for the cooking lesson?" he said. You nodded excitedly at him. So, the cooking lesson is starting!!!!!!

"Okay so boil the water in the cooking pot and put the pasta after the water is boiled." he said. You do just what he said and he watches all of things you do. "Err..the pasta, is it too much?" you said as you grab a lot of uncook pasta in your hand. "No. It's just enough." he said as you put the pasta to the boiled water. "Now, do you know this?" "It's kimchi!!" you said. 'Are you serious, Oppa? How can Koreans don't know kimchi? Pshh..you misunderstand me!' "Right. So cut it up." he said to you. You are afraid of knife so you cut it carefully and slowly. You don't want any bruises on you. You thankfully done cutting kimchi and now he orders you to cut ham, onions, and tomatoes.

You do it really slow, so, Kyungsoo decided to put Eunha (who is still in his arms this whole time) down to baby chair and helps you on cutting. The cutting is done and he says "Okay, so, put it all in the frying pan and fry it." You do it and the sauce is ready now! "The spaghetti is going to be done in a minute. So, after the spaghetti is done, change the water in the cooking pot into this sauce, okay?" You nodded, means you understand. You did really well and proud of yourself. "Now, please cut the cheese for me as I stir this spaghetti, okay?" he said. You nodded and start to cut the cheese. A seconds after that, "AAAAH!!!" there's a scream from you that makes everyone jumps. What happened to you? 

 


A/N : hi guys! what do you think about my story? do you like it or it's kinda boring? please comment n___n anyway, i wrote this chapter for about 4 times because the laptop kept lagging and i gotta do it in phone instead. T__T thanks for your comments, subscribes, and also supports<3