Kai.

Babysitter

You look at him nervously. It would be so embarassing if he rejects you. He looks at you and says, "Hmm..sorry I don't think I can." He looks at you apologetically. "Oh well that's o-" "No. I was just kidding. I would love to actually." he said as he laughs at you. He makes you more embarassed than ever. Yes, now you know why Kyungsoo hate him so much. He's such a tease. "You're pretty good at acting actually." you said as you leave him, who still laughing at you. "H-hey! Wait!" he stop laughing and start to chase you. You look at him who finally could catch you and now walking beside you.

"Anyway, can I ask you a question?" he said. "What?" you said as if you don't really care. You do care actually. You really want to know so many things. "If I join you guys for meal," he looks at you as he continues, "Will you pay the meal for me?" And then he giggles. You look at him with a 'seriously' face and he says, "I'm serious, hmm, what's  your name again?" "I'm Eunji." you said as you fasten your steps. Making him walking behind you. "Hey! Wait! Why do you like to leave me so much? Am I that annoying?!" he fasten his steps and now he's besides you again, but he looks a bit tired.

"Well, not meaning to be rude but, yes." you said with a flat tone. He sighed and says, "Okay, then. So, how about the meal? Will you pay for me?" "Okay." you said as you look at him. He smiles widely at you and says, "YES! Thanks, my little dongsaeng." "What?!?! For the matter of fact, I'm not your dongsaeng. We're on the same age. I told you anyway. And, I DON'T want to be your dongsaeng. Clear enough?" you halfly yelled at him. 'What's wrong with this guy? First, he wants me to pay for him. Where's his gentlemen side?! And now he even called me his dongsaeng? I'd rather be a monster's dongsaeng. So different with his brother.' you thought.

He got a bit shocked but he says, "Yes, I realized it just now. Sorry. But you're too cute that I want you to be my dongsaeng." he said as he tries to pinch your cheeks. You slap lightly his hand and said, "Em, how about no." He looks surprised again but he continues to walk. He sure is making his image looks really bad. He's not that bad actually. He's a playful and friendly guy. But sometimes he's too blunt that he looks like a crazy person. He's also extremely moody, and when meeting you today, he's in a good mood. But, he surely can change his mood in the next couple of seconds if he wants.

You find Kyungsoo and Eunha are picking good fruits. Kai halfly run to Kyungsoo as he says, "Hyung, this girl, she's so scary. She's like a lion." He points at you, making you glare at him. "What?!" you said. "Yah! Kai! Cut it off. Try to be nice to her." Kyungsoo said. "I was trying to be nice to her, but, she doesn't want to be treated nice." "What? Me? Why so? Don't be annoying please!" you said as you move away further away from him and try to pick a good fruit. But, in fact, you just want to control your anger. It's not nice to be angry at someone in this place.

"Stop it, Kai. Will you please be mature? Say sorry to her!" you can hear Kyungsoo said to him. "No. Why should I?" Kai refused. "Say sorry." "But-" "Say sorry. I don't need your arguments." He hardly sighed and move closer to you. "Eunji, my friend, I'm sorry." "Yeah. It's okay." you said, but you still look through the fruit. "Really? You don't seem sincere to me." "I do." you half lyingly said. You can't really forgive him, that easy. "I want to be your friend. You seemed nice." he continues. "Yeah." you only answer that, still looking to the fruits.

"Yeah. You won't forgive me? Okay then." he said as he moves away from you. Kyungsoo glares at him and he says, "What? I already apologize to her but she won't forgive me. So, what's the point of trying again? Huh? Just let her be." "It's not like that, Kai! Try harder." Kyungsoo said to him. "I tried hard enough! She just won't forgive me. Such a small heart she has. It's only a ing simple problem and she already acted like that." he said as he cursed a bit. "KAI!" Kyungsoo yelled at him. "What?!" he yelled back. And yes, that bad mood of Kai is here right now.