Headache

Babysitter

"What? Why? You can tell me." you said. "She's nobody. I told you already." Kyungsoo replied. "Well, just tell me then." you said, getting annoyed. Kyungsoo looks at Luhan for help. "She's nobody, Eunji-yah~ Now let's move on to the next topic." said Luhan. Kyungsoo smiled at Luhan while Luhan nods to him. You pouted and take a sip in your drink. Suddenly your phone ring, it's a call from Kai. Your eyes widened with the number and you ask Kyungsoo and Luhan for permission to leave them for a while.

"What's up?!?!" you answer the call. "Help me." he said. His voice sounds...weak. What is up with him?! "What? Why? Are you okay?" you said to him. "I'm having a painful headache now. I don't know who else to call so I called you. Please help me. I'm so dizzy." "Okay okay. Where are you?" you said panicking. How can Kai be like this? Is he actually has a disease or something?" "I'm in the park. The place where we should meet earlier. When I was waiting for you, suddenly this headache starts coming. Please come here quickly and help me." he said as he sounds helpless. 

You can't think of anything else as you start to run to the place where you and him should meet. You didn't even bring your wallet or bag because you are too panic and you didn't even tell Kyungsoo and Luhan about this thing. You think that maybe Kyungsoo will get mad at you and you don't want Kai to be so helpless because nobody helps him. You arrive at the park quickly and you are searching for any sign of Kai. You can finally find that dark guy sitting weakly and peacefully in one of the bench. You come to him and say, "Kai?!" 

He looks at you with his weak face and you ask him, "Are you okay?" you look at him cautiously. You put your back hand into his forehead and try to feel if his body is hot or not. "But your body temperature is not hot." you said to him as you get off your hand from him. "Really? Oh maybe." he said. He then grabs your hand and he takes you further away from the bench where you two met earlier. You are too shock and confused to do anything so you just follow him to wherever he go.

When you get your sense, you try to get off to him. He stop as he looks back at you who try to get your hand off of his hand. "Where are we going?!" you said to him. "I'm going to take you somewhere." he said, sounded weak as he was earlier. "But where?" you said. He didn't let go of your grip even though he loosened. "Please just follow me first." he said. You then sighed and eventually follow him. You arrived at a small restaurant as he drags you inside. "What are we doing here?!" you said as you try to let go from him again.

"I'm having a headache, I need to eat. Won't you help me? I thought you are a nice friend." he said to you. You can't say anything else. It's true though, if you want to be a good friend then you have to help him. You then sit in one of the table with him and you just look at him eating. "You don't want to eat? It's delicious." "I have eaten already." you said. "Eat something. Don't want to?" You shake your head to him. You then take out your phone and decided to call Kyungsoo, to tell him where you are now and said that he doesn't have to be worried.

But before you could do anything, he takes your phone as he says, "What are you doing?" "What?! I'm just going to call Kyungsoo and tell him not to be worried." "You can't." "WHAT?! Why? It's my phone anyway." you said as you look to him annoyedly. "You are going to spend a day with me today. You just sneak out and meet me here." "What are you talking about?" "You don't need this phone." he said as he put your phone in his pocket. "Your phone is with me right now. And I will give it back to you whenever I want." "WHAT?!" you yelled. "Anyway, my headache is gone."