The Dinner

Babysitter

"What?" you ask him as you look yourself. There must be something wrong you thought, "Is there anything wrong?" you said as you try to tidy up your dress. You carefully comb your hair aswell. But he still looks the same. Something is really wrong. "What is it? Just tell me!" you said to him and make him jumps from his thought. "Y-uh? What?" "Something's not right, huh? What is it?" "No! It's all good.." he said but looks a bit...nervous? "Urgh just tell me!" you said. "If it's all good then why are you giving me that face?" you continues. "What face?" he asked confusedly. "This face." you said as you copy his 'O__O' face. He laughs at your face and you rolled your eyes. "Seriously! You were like this!" you said. He keeps laughing that he got stomachache. 

"So what's wrong??" you said as you look annoyedly to him. "Nothing." he said as he bites his lips. "Argh! You are always like this. Just tell me the truth!" you said. "You look...beautiful. That's why." he said to you, looking straight into your eyes. His cheeks are blushing, and so does yours. It's...a greatest compliment that a boy ever say it to you, well except from your father. And you can see in his eyes that he's sincere. There's a silence for a couple of seconds, pretty awkward one, until he says "Let's go! We'll be late." He said as he leads you and Eunha to the front door. "So, are we going to take taxi or something?" you said as you match his steps. "No. We're going to take a walk." he said as he continue to walk. You stopped for a couple of second, couldn't believe what happened. 

You are in dress and he's in nice shirt too, semi formal one. Then why are both of you taking a walk when you dressed nicely. "Wait!!! Seriously?!" you said as you continue to follow him. He stopped and turns to you "Yes. It's not so far Eunji-yah~" and he gives you assuring smile. And after about 15-20minutes of walking you finally reach your destination. Not an expensive one but it's quite good. You and him entered it and found a cozy place near the window. You sit and read the menu book. Not long after that, the waitress come and ask you what do you want to order. "On me." Kyungsoo said as he looks at you and continue to look at the menu book. 

"But, Oppa-" "Save your arguments later" he said to you, makes you keep your silence again. You ordered bibimbap while he ordered bulgogi set. After the waitress go, you look at him and said "Oppa, you don't have to buy me actu-" "But I insist to." he cuts you off as he looks into your eyes straightly, sign for you to just shut up and let him do it. He's really...weird. Not long ago he just thought you that his family is a bit poor and he needs to work for his family life and other things. But now he insist to buy you the dinner. Seeing your confused face, he seems like he can read your mind and says "It's because I invite you to. I need to pay for you. Besides, I know you don't have a lot of money, right?" he said as he chuckles. 

"Pshh, don't underestimate me!" you said to him as you rolled your eyes. "Okay so next time we do dinner like this again, I'm going to pay for it." you continue. "Whatever you want, Eunji~" he said to you. "You promised me right?" you said, narrowing your eyes. "Promise?" you continue as you give your pinky finger. "Hm?" he said as he looks confused. "You have to promise me!" you said. "Hhhh, so childish." he sighed as he links his pinky with yours. You smile to him and he just shakes his head. "So," he said, "We will do this kind of stuffs again?" You look at him, a bit surprised. Yeah he has a pretty good thoughts. If you guys promised that you would buy him next dinner then there will be this dinner again.

Embarrased, you blushed a bit and he giggles at you. "....maybe" you said to him. He stops giggling and says "Okay, then! I'm waiting for your invitation~" You pouted and say "I'm not good at inviting people." "Then I'll be waiting for that day more." he said. "Do you like it here? I thought you like something comfortable so-" "I like it!" you cut him off. "Really?" his eyes widened. You nodded cheerfully and said "Yup! This place is relaxing and really comfortable." "Wow. It's good, then." "How do you know I like this kind of place?" you asked. And before he could answer, the food is coming. You look at your food and your stomach quietly grumbled. You are indeed hungry. And Kyungsoo can see it. "Eat it." he said with a smile. You nodded and eat. 

"So, you asked me a question right?" he opens up a conversation. You nodded with your attention still on the food. "It's just...my feeling. I kind of guessing your taste and luckily, I'm right." he continues talking while you continue to eat more. "Hmm.." you just nodded in his explanation but you don't really care. You only care about food right now. Kyungsoo laughs at you and you just glare at him. "Hey how do y-" he was just about to ask a question when his phone is ringing. "Hm, wait for a second, okay?" he said as he click the accept button on his phone. "Oh, hey, Baby. Really? Where are you now? Busy? No, I'm not busy at all. Just eating with some friend of mine. Yeah. I'll pick you up now. Ok bye." he said in the phone as he turn his attention to you again. "I have to go," he said as he put some money in the table and walks away. 

Your eyes widened and your mouth opened, 'What the hell just happened? How am I supposed to go home? At night like this, with Eunha? Oh God..And did he say he's not busy? He just eats with "some friend"? I don't know why but it really hurts.'


A/N: hi guysss~ heheh pretty long one i guess? thank you for subscribing and thanks for the comments aswell! /bows/ the aff have been such an so it's hard to update and i'm sorry :/ try to update as fast as possible anyway hehe :D and big thanks, really big thanks to infinitely-yours you have made a poster for this fic<3 love you. and i love you all my subscribers!!!!